• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
    That's a nice shot.

Are you keeping the rake?
    Looks good!
    It's not as raked as it looks, it's more so because the rear bumper is much shorter (vertical height) than the front with the lip, and the fender arches are at different heights, it's pretty close to even, maybe a tiny bit of rake though.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• That's a real nice car you got there! It being a T5 is the icing on the cake! I'm heading away to Australia for a year, IF I come back I fancy a T5 Volvo, but I'm hoping to stay out there. Ireland is pretty crap to be honest. I always wanted an 850, either red, black, charcoal, or that nice burnt orange colour. Have you trial fitted the wheels? I'm assuming you already rolled your arches/fenders?

Comment

• Google the Volvo 850 BTCC cars (British Touring Car Championship). The Volvo 850 BTCC cars were pretty damn low and ran 18 or 19" wheels sitting right up inside the rear fenders!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_McCartney View Post
          That's a real nice car you got there! It being a T5 is the icing on the cake! I'm heading away to Australia for a year, IF I come back I fancy a T5 Volvo, but I'm hoping to stay out there. Ireland is pretty crap to be honest. I always wanted an 850, either red, black, charcoal, or that nice burnt orange colour. Have you trial fitted the wheels? I'm assuming you already rolled your arches/fenders?
          Fenders have been rolled, and fender liners were removed as well. I haven't truly test fit the wheels since I cant bolt them on without adapters, I held them up but that barely counts.

Originally posted by Chris_McCartney View Post
          Google the Volvo 850 BTCC cars (British Touring Car Championship). The Volvo 850 BTCC cars were pretty damn low and ran 18 or 19" wheels sitting right up inside the rear fenders!!
          Yeah, those things sat nasty... but of course that was pretty much a one off tube frame.

and here's on REAL picture I took earlier today after waking up to MORE snow.

Winter Mode S70 by JVC8790, on Flickr

Comment

• Omg. We need to get you on this level. idc if you cut the car up as f*ck, it's happening.

Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
            Alex

Comment

• Lets get together and do a shoot tomorrow or Sunday.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                Lets get together and do a shoot tomorrow or Sunday.
                I ain't busy tomorrow, I'm off week all weekend actually! Hit me up 847 650 5333!

Comment

• Holy sh... I love your s70 ! Im working on 855 t5 atm, but veeery slowly =(
                  BMW 525IA Touring -94

Comment

• Originally posted by vjlle View Post
                    Holy sh... I love your s70 ! Im working on 855 t5 atm, but veeery slowly =(
                    Haha thanks dude! I've been very slow on this build as well. I haven't had motivation/money to spend on it so it's sitting still for the most part. Just being used as a daily driver and no recent mods. Can't wait to see what you do with the 855!

Comment

• Cant do much here in finland atm =/ So freaking cold.. Just trying to make "To do" list for summer
                      BMW 525IA Touring -94

Comment

• Car is really looking great bud!
                        Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

• Yoo its rob with the saffron c70, I have no idea how to use this but I'm planning on doing a thread when I figure it out. Like do I need a flicker account or something like that to upload pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by raab242 View Post
                            Yoo its rob with the saffron c70, I have no idea how to use this but I'm planning on doing a thread when I figure it out. Like do I need a flicker account or something like that to upload pictures?
                            What up! Just get a photobucket account and upload all your pics there then make a thread with all of your pics. Cant wait to see a semi proper build thread for your car!

Comment

• awesome, yes I have an account now, and I will be making a thread reallll soon I just need to figure out how to on the forum. I am a little slow with the computer lol

Comment

• Originally posted by raab242 View Post
                                awesome, yes I have an account now, and I will be making a thread reallll soon I just need to figure out how to on the forum. I am a little slow with the computer lol
                                Do it to it! Can't wait to see a build thread of your car!

Comment

Working...
                                X