No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took this the other day.. Thought you guys might enjoy.

Comment

• i do enjoy
      GIFSoup

Comment

• Whats up? Just wanted to say hey to the Colorado guys. My name is Cameron I drive the red Saab. Currently I'm living in Golden, would love to go cruise sometime.

sigpic

Comment

• Good to finally see some more people in this thread

Comment

• No shit.. AK. I want to see SW blow up in Denver! I've yet to see another sticker besides mine and that green datsun a long time ago lol.

Comment

• Well I have a sticker on my car and my buddies sti also has one, it would be rad to get some more cars in the area. To bad winter is upon us.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
                Hey BlackFlag i am 99.9% certain i saw your car today in longmont in the panda express parking lot by target.
                Yeah boy! That's me. I work at the AT&T

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackFlag View Post
                  Yeah boy! That's me. I work at the AT&T
                  I might have to introduce me sometime and you can introduce me to your baby
                  GIFSoup

Comment

• Yeah dude hit me up. I'll love to meet you and introduce you to Blackflag ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedAvant View Post
                      No shit.. AK. I want to see SW blow up in Denver! I've yet to see another sticker besides mine and that green datsun a long time ago lol.
                      Haha well I dont even have a sticker lol I dont think I'm worthy yet haha, but all you guys need to come out to the Highaltitudeperformance meet I posted on the page before towards the bottom, none of those guys are really into stance but defently some nice cars and good people and I'd like to meet all you guys for sure that way I can talk to someone who doesn't look at me like if just smoked something when I say I need to go lower lol

Comment

• Haha people look at me the same way when I say I want to go lower and I'm still not even close to being worthy of my stance works sticker. I wanna rep the site giving me so much inspiration.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Yea I feel you on that I wanna get a sticker and rep the site for that reason so people will join even though I'm not quite there yet. Yep I love saying I can't wait to go lower and they have a lowered car but I am lower then them, there like why you can't go over speedbumps lol and I reply its a life style haha or that I still dont have it sitting right so lower I must go!

Comment

• Hey guys just wanted to let you know the final date and time for the meet.

The meet is on November 7th, at the go-kart track, we are thinking being there at 11am then afterwards were going to hit up Dave and Busters down the street from there and get lunch/play games if you want. Don't have to go to both if you dont want, or race I'm just planning on chilling during the karting, would be glad to meet all you guys and hang, if anyone wants to meet up further up north let me know since I'm rolling from foco.

If you need anymore info just hit me up!

Comment

• Snowed todday in foco. wondering if any one is raising for the winter?
                              GIFSoup

Comment

• Fuck no! I will actually be lower once I put my winter wheels on woo! Glad it didnt stick cause I have a date in Boulder that will be a bit more dangerous if theres snow lol
                                Last edited by AccordKnight; 11-14-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X