Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be down what local forum you on?

Comment

damn my bad on the late reply, its colorado nissan owners club, CONOC.net, Nothing came thru on the 3rd, but one of these nights we'll get one together.

if you join up over there my username is hattrick3518. i gotta get a photoshoot in here before i raise my car to winter height

Comment

Coo coo, I went out for a bit, so many cops out was kinda ridicouls, we should exchange numbers that way its easyer to hit people up.

Haha raise it up gotta keep it low all year round lol, Its going to be interesting this winter as im even lower but I'm sure ill be okay, hoping I can pick up some winter tires for my 17s but there dam expensive

Comment

yeah i was at the federal and 104th sonic meet last friday. pretty big turn out. I'm always down for a cruise! oh and i joined the conoc under the username "blackflag"
          Last edited by BlackFlag; 09-08-2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Nice yea I havent been to that meet for a month or two, and there is a lot of dumb people there that I'm just as happy not having to see be dumb lol, any standouts at the meet?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
              Coo coo, I went out for a bit, so many cops out was kinda ridicouls, we should exchange numbers that way its easyer to hit people up.

Haha raise it up gotta keep it low all year round lol, Its going to be interesting this winter as im even lower but I'm sure ill be okay, hoping I can pick up some winter tires for my 17s but there dam expensive
              yeah i have a hard enough time driving with the subframe being 1" off the ground when its dry out, if there is any snow or ice that i have to encounter at the current height, my car won't move, i don't feel like getting stranded on campus trying to park my dumbass lmao.

Originally posted by BlackFlag View Post
              yeah i was at the federal and 104th sonic meet last friday. pretty big turn out. I'm always down for a cruise! oh and i joined the conoc under the username "blackflag"
              nice, there is a meet coming up at hpr, i need to test fit some fucking rims.

i've never been to the sonic meets, seem a little over the top to me.

Comment

Yea that would be a problem if there is any snow or ice haha, nice my buddy knows the owner of hpr I have been really wanting to get out there, yep the sonic meets are kinda over the top sometimes, its funny how dumb people still are doing fly by's or reving and driving fast in the parken lot even though there have always been cops there that stop them. My car is kinda messed up right now so havent been to thrilled to take it out any where should be getting fixed next week I hope though.

Any of you guys planning on going to world tuner challenge on the 18th at bandi?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                  Nice yea I havent been to that meet for a month or two, and there is a lot of dumb people there that I'm just as happy not having to see be dumb lol, any standouts at the meet?
                  Yeah i didnt hang out with any of the tarded people, plus there was an off duty cop there so most of the stupid crap didnt go down.

Originally posted by L31 View Post
                  yeah i have a hard enough time driving with the subframe being 1" off the ground when its dry out, if there is any snow or ice that i have to encounter at the current height, my car won't move, i don't feel like getting stranded on campus trying to park my dumbass lmao.

nice, there is a meet coming up at hpr, i need to test fit some fucking rims.

i've never been to the sonic meets, seem a little over the top to me.
                  hpr? high plains raceway? im going tomorrow with my 1jz sc300 buddy 8-12
                  Last edited by BlackFlag; 09-09-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

yup that hpr, i may go but we'll see.

Comment

• Nice youll have to let us know how it went I need to get out there haha dam

Comment

• *chanting* do it do it do it do it! */end chant*

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackFlag View Post
                          *chanting* do it do it do it do it! */end chant*
                          Haha i will at some point now is kinda bad timing, anyone going cruising tonight think I may go out for a bit but with my car looken like it went through ww3 it sucks driving and looken at it but after next week all will be good and new.

If any of you guys are in fort collins cruising hit me up, 720-289-8872 o an I'm Spencer

Comment

• whats wrong with the car?

anyone going to sonic? i am officially at 4x4 height, (a whole 2.5" of clearance lmao)

Comment

• I thought the meet was on Fridays

Comment

• Theres also a sonic meet on sunday but it at a sonic down south, some dumbass messed up my hood, sidemirror and rear bumper, I'm taken it into the bodyshop tomorrow to get fixed, I should have it back thursday or friday so Imma go down to the sonic meet think a couple other guys I know are going, I know a couple guys from the HAP forum were there last week and some guy with a civic talken big game got his ass handed to him.

Blackflag sry I couldnt make it down, dont know if you saw a silver evo with orange wheels but that is the guy who started that HAP forum, hopefully see you guys down there next week be nice to have a fresh car to go with.

Comment

Working...
                                X