No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright. I'd probably be down to help. I did a PCV rebuild on my Avant not too long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peetah05 View Post
      Yeah I'm down to meet up and then cruise down, depending on when I go to help out my buddy with his car. Maybe you want to tag along too and help out? He has his engine pulled and he just wanted help with a couple things - deleting evap/pcv and such... I think he has other shit to do as well.

And no I wasn't parked in corbett at all. There's another green passat around that's pretty much stock and lame, could have been him. It has gay black wheels/chrome lip, massive wheel gap, smoked EVERYTHING, black headlights, tint. And some BLUE HIDs he runs during the day. Pretty much a ricer...I waved to him once and he looked at me like I was stupid
      Yea I'm always down to help turn some wrenches. Haha yea that was him then lol

Comment

• Is the 27th still the tentative date?

Comment

• hey accordknight was your car parked between the library and student health building tuesday night by chance?
          GIFSoup

Comment

• Yea it was, at least I'm pretty sure that tuesday was the night I parked there haha can't remeber I've been there everday this week. I was at the the north end of the row, I'm sure it was cause no one else has an accord that looks like mine up here.

Blackflag yes I still believe thats the plan.

Comment

• Saweet! I'm down. I probably work that Sunday but depending on meet time I should be off

Comment

• What time are you guys planing on doing this? I have an audi GTG at noon tomorrow but I may be down to meet up later. We gotta get a meet in before I move back to Oregon.

Comment

• Yeah what's the word on the time?

Comment

• Well I assume this didn't go down. I am going to try and take care of my traffic court tomorrow to avoid having to go to court on the 10th. If it works out I'll be moving this weekend, But if not then I am down to do a GTG this Sunday as I will be leaving next weekend for sure.

Comment

• Yeah sorry forgot the check back in here. I ended up meeting with some Audi guys on Sunday afternoon behind Road34. Jace it was the one on AZ...I wanted to come down to denver for that meet too but just not enough time.

I might be able to meet this weekend if people are down. I have 3 midterms and a paper next week so I'm gonna be quite busy but I can probably find time on Sunday to meet up.

Comment

• anyone know anything about a black lexus gs that appeared to be slammedish on some chrome wheels? saw it going north on 25 today thought it was sick
                        GIFSoup

Comment

• anyone know of sick car shows going down the rest of the summer?
                          GIFSoup

Comment

• Nope haven't heard of anything maybe I can get one set up when school starts.

Comment

• There is 5280fest happening July 30th

that is where to register, since it is the first year they are doing it registration is free

Comment

• yep got 5280 on the list. dont have anything worth registering but ill be there
                                GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                                X