Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i suggest we hold a vote.
    does the 20th or 27th work better?
    any suggestions on where we actually go and do?
    GIFSoup

Comment

• I'm off every Sunday so whenever works for me. I don't really care what we do. My car isn't running all that great right now but I'd love to GTG. I think we can just find a parking lot, shoot the shit, take some pics, grab some beers? I dunno, I'm down for whatever.

Comment

• alright, where at? foco boulder denver?
        GIFSoup

Comment

• How does the weekend of the 26th sound? I'm real busy the next couple weekends so I won't be able to do anything till then.

Comment

• im down for the 27th. someone should suggest a location. cuz i dont know of any where sick per-say
            GIFSoup

Comment

• I don't either.. What are you guys looking to do? I know of a few cool photo spots in the Denver area. I think we should meet down here if that works for everyone else. I'll probably have a buddy coming down from boulder to meet us in his Avant too. His new wheels get here on Monday so we should have it dialed in before the 27th!

Comment

• i wouldnt mind going to denver.
                GIFSoup

Comment

• Denver works for me since I'll probably be heading down there anyway...

Are you saying I should throw on my rs's when I come down? Weather permitting....if you want to do a legit shoot I'll put them on but I'd like to know in advance of course.

Comment

• good location for pictures... boulder, flagstaff, chataqua, boulder canyon, nederland, etc...

I'm in if we go there, i'm gonna be in boulder for the sb on sunday, will hopefully be lowering the car then, but if not then hopefully by the 27th

Comment

• I'm down for that date, and I can meet anywhere, I'd throw my other wheels on but Idk if the weather will hold up or if I have the motivation lol, maybe I'll turn down the coils more.

Would the guys in foco want to meet up and then head down?

Peter were you in the west parking lot of corbett on wendsday in the afternoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                        I'm down for that date, and I can meet anywhere, I'd throw my other wheels on but Idk if the weather will hold up or if I have the motivation lol, maybe I'll turn down the coils more.

Would the guys in foco want to meet up and then head down?

Peter were you in the west parking lot of corbett on wendsday in the afternoon?
                        Yeah I'm down to meet up and then cruise down, depending on when I go to help out my buddy with his car. Maybe you want to tag along too and help out? He has his engine pulled and he just wanted help with a couple things - deleting evap/pcv and such... I think he has other shit to do as well.

And no I wasn't parked in corbett at all. There's another green passat around that's pretty much stock and lame, could have been him. It has gay black wheels/chrome lip, massive wheel gap, smoked EVERYTHING, black headlights, tint. And some BLUE HIDs he runs during the day. Pretty much a ricer...I waved to him once and he looked at me like I was stupid

Comment

• I got my DSLR a few months ago and I'm getting alright with it. I would be down to shoot some different cars, I'm tired of shooting mine. If weather permits I would love to take some pics with you're guys' summer set ups on. I know of a few spots in the Denver area where we could take pics. I'm not sure where we would meet... Perhaps the Invesco parking lot as it's right off the highway.

Comment

• What kind of car Peter? I'd be down to help.

Comment

• i would be down to meet in foco, but my 4x4 shit sedan will stick out like a sore thumb. ha
                              GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedAvant View Post
                                What kind of car Peter? I'd be down to help.
                                It's a b5 a4 1.8t sedan...

Comment

Working...
                                X