No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice man welcome, god dam I'm getting old haha class of 2014, pics of car? What dorm you gonna be in man?

Comment

Soo right now i have a dodge intrepid so i am saving up for something a little cooler. but i will be in academic village. its the new dorm for engineers.
      GIFSoup

Comment

Nice nice, couple of guys I know lived there last year and then my roommates sister is living there next year. Dam nice dorms though

Comment

ya dude. So how about you?
          GIFSoup

Comment

I live just south of campus now, and the moving to another place off sheilds and rolland moore here this weekend. Fort Collins is defently a great place to go to school some of the best times I've had are up here, what engineering you going into?

Don't know if your on any local forums but for all the guys on here highaltitudeperformance.com is a good local one I'm on not a ton of guys on there so we all know each other pretty well.

Comment

I am going into mechanical engineering, and i am pretty excited. I will give that website a look.
              GIFSoup

Comment

Nice man thats cool I was originally going for that but it just wasn't for me haha

If you wanna check a sweet build out on that site go to the evo link and then look for 2010 BRP build, going to defently one of the fastest evo's in colorado
                Last edited by AccordKnight; 07-20-2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

What did you change your major to? And do you have a build/pictures of your accord?
                  GIFSoup

Comment

I switched to construction management much better choice for me, yea I have some pictures I can put of the accord, saw you joined up on the other forum, we are planning a meet/cruise for mid august.

All the other guys on here are welcome to the cruise also I know we will be meeting at foothills performance in boulder so for anyone in boulder be nice if you guys would like to join.

Comment

So this meet sounds pretty cool, but i would not consider my car to be a performance vehicle persay. And i move in to CSU like the 19th so it depends on the timing.
                      GIFSoup

Comment

Coo coo man, we have plenty of meets so there will defently be plenty of other chances.

Comment

Sick. So after the intrepid, i was thinking of getting an E30 or maybe a a Volvo 240, but who knows what ill end up with.
                          GIFSoup

Comment

Okay so who had the Mk3 with the gatorskin hood at the meet last weekend w/ the stanceworks sticker?

Comment

Havent ever seen that around and as far as I know havent seen it on here, you have any pics of it?

Comment

Laramie, Wy here!

I have a 96 a4 quattro that's on kw v2's. It's not stances but it is slammed,
                                I'll probably get rid of it soon for either an older s4/s6, newer a4 or a datsun 510 I found today..

Summer height; has a 5&dime mustache sticker on the front too..

[Img]farm5.static.flickr.com/4075/4858502037_31fc409284.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X