No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice yea pss9's would be really sweet but there dam expensive, naw born and bread in the CO, where you going to school at? O an there is a car meet on sunday if your interested on one of the local forums, going karts and then to Dave and Busters.

Comment

Shitty I had to do all my Christmas shopping today before I went into work... What's the local forum?

Comment

Lol still gotta do my shopping too but it will be very easy, one of the local forums I'm on is highaltitudeperformance.com

Comment

Nice, I signed up!

Comment

Nice man I have the same screen name on there also.

Comment

yeah from westminster yo!

Comment

Nice man thats tight I've lived in arvada my whole life, up in fort collins now for school. What kinda of car you have?

Check out highaltitudeperformance.com if you get a chance its a local forum and most of the guys are in the metro area.

Comment

yeah i know lol i got a 93 hatch starting on a 02 A4 project soon this summer. kinda bad the roads here sucks ass! bumps everywhere! idk if you seen a asian guy driving around in a black GS300 but i seen him at the car wash the other day and his shit was on bags! it was the first time i seen that shit here man.

Comment

Nice nice man, you origanly from co? Yea the roads up in fort collins are full of pot holes right now sucks ass. You go to school down in westy?

Comment

no from cali but lived here for most of my life, went to ranum (lame sos) but now at metro. lol

Comment

Nice nice, yea I went to pomona now at csu for school.

Comment

im down south in the armpit of colorado...

Comment

I saw a green datsun 210 in the parking lot of wells fargo on colorado and I25 with stanceworks stickers today. Who's was it?

Comment

I'm starting to think Denver is the anti-stance... We do have pretty shitty roads, I just would have figured there would be more people on here by now...

Comment

Yea there defently isnt to many people, its funny though cause I see lots of illest and hellaflush stickers haha, its to bad there isnt more.

Comment

Working...
                                X