Minnesota.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota.

Alright, boys. I'm sick of turning to terrible local forums for my petrol fix. They're terrible and have the tastes to equal.

So. Let's get the Minnesotan car scene going. I know there are at least four Minnesotan stancers who's cars are known.

I propose a midwest meet that isn't Eurowerks. I want to see all the japanese, euro, and maybe what domestics these fine twin cities have to offer. Hell, if enough people are interested (i'll post around where i can), I'll happily take on all the logistics of setting something up.

I better see at least one reply. This section has been dead for way too fucking long. Let's show the coasts that we can play too.
    -George
    flickr

Oh hai

Comment

*waves*
      00 Lexus LS400: VIP-Style
      90 Mazda Miata: Track toy
      63 Volkswagen Beetle
      95 Lexus SC300: 3.0L VVTi-swapped and singled
      03 Lexus IS300: V8+TT+6spd

NL Projects

Comment

"if this is going to be this kind of party, i am sticking my dick in the mashed potatoes"

Comment

Our forums suck that is a fact!

I just stick to JDMChicago, they're fantastic!
          "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

zombie forum. last post in this thread was 2014 and it's still like 5th from the top. haha

Comment

Working...
            X