Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can coverse freely I'm PM's
    Lol
    Sorry to hear about your finances. Hope things start looking up for you soon I have ben refinishing one of my style 5 barrels and I went 220,320, 400 so far and its looking good. Scored some freshly painted m twistys with all the mounting hardware for $125. Hopefully you're bumper isn't too beaten underneath.

Also, you have a message in your inbox
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Nice! When I get mine I hope I can make it look this good.

Love the front bumper and rear tow hitch. Great wheels. Only thing I'm unsure about are the headlights.
      ///M

Comment

Originally posted by Le Eel View Post
        Nice! When I get mine I hope I can make it look this good.

Love the front bumper and rear tow hitch. Great wheels. Only thing I'm unsure about are the headlights.
        Well the angel eyes burned out long ago and I won't be replacing them. Only reason they were there in the first place was the previous owner of the ZKWs. The headlights will be changed at some point (meaning whenever I stop being broke ) as the HIDs have yellowed and look pretty bad. If you get one make sure it's an M-tech, you get the front and rear bumper without having to have them painted or going through the process of installing them. If I could go back that's what I would've done.

Small update: Looking into renting a storage unit to do work/store things in. I'll be transporting my other M44 block as well as all of my spare wheels and exterior parts. Decided to try and build a top mount turbo setup for the M44 rather than swapping. There's a fairly local guy that does beautiful fab work so I'll be contracting him for the manifold and downpipe. Build thread soon.

EDIT: gave it a bath today too.

Last edited by Trunky; 04-29-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Sits nice, looks stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by Eightvalve View Post
            Sits nice, looks stunning!
            Thanks, not happy with the rear quite yet but the front is certainly close to what I'm going for.

Comment

Nice ti! Never knew a compact could look so cool!

Comment

very nice compact!

what rear lights are those? they look good.
                When life speeds by... downshift

Comment

They are MHW's=) I have a set on the way from Germany as well for my compact restoration
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                    They are MHW's=) I have a set on the way from Germany as well for my compact restoration

Thank you

they're gonna look awesome on your car too! it's nice to see you're making progress on your ti
                    When life speeds by... downshift

Comment

Working...
                    X