2007 model golf mk1 velociti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 model golf mk1 velociti

So my first thread on an international forum, My pride and joy that I have from brand spanking new. Its a 1400 injection, dropped 60mm on JAMEX springs. Engine is stock and good for cruising

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
    Last edited by Irfaan; 04-07-2011, 09:02 AM.

polished BBS RS pleeeease

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

still one of my favorite "weird" models
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I'd love that but in South Africa we don't get those unfortunately and to import it will cost double the price. There are replica's but every tom dick and fairy has one so I was thinking custom. But I will polish something and put it on here

Comment

Stance works have a website using for an active forum which includes a detail of style and builds. Here you need to check that PillarWM and get more management info. They have quick links of 2007 model golf mk1 velocity which is about 1400 injection in it. You can also get their engine stock details online. Join them.

Comment

You must check https://techy-brand.com/ to learn more new tricks in technology.

Comment

one of my favorite models!
              Last edited by franzlewis; 08-11-2020, 05:27 AM.
              run 3

Comment

Discussion Evolution has a site utilizing for their content working about part presentation. They have a colder time of year move window that is shut now yet offering various English clubs. You can check Resume Writing Services and get tips to manage their work. It incorporates report claims Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea are among the individuals who may be given first dibs. Go along with it.

Comment

Timeless shape that will always look cool, tidy motor

Comment

Working...
                  X