Paint Shop!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Shop!?

Hello im currently deployed overseas and my car is at my house in Port Orchard, im lookin for a good paint shop that i can get someone to take my car to and get a good paint job for a good price. im stationed in el paso tx n know guys there that can paint cars very well so i know a price im willing to pay. can any one recommend a good shop ?

I havent lived in the county in so long I dont know any shops reputation any more, but North Kitsap Autobody used to have and amazing painter named Dan on staff, guy is a magician with a spray gun.

Comment

usually i talk to the guys at "425 motorsports" about excellent shops in the area and theyll help point you in the right direction. theres a decent amount of body shops around kirkland and bellevue thatll provide excellent service

Comment

Originally posted by NWwagon View Post
        usually i talk to the guys at "425 motorsports" about excellent shops in the area and theyll help point you in the right direction. theres a decent amount of body shops around kirkland and bellevue thatll provide excellent service
        Car is on the other side of the Sound there bud... hour and a half away.

Comment

^good point, i didnt think abot that my bad.. but there no reason why he couldnt call and see what they would suggest.

Comment

Working...
          X