E34 Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E34 Appreciation

If I've somehow missed an existing E34 thread then i must apologize.

Big E34 M5 fan, show me what you got!

There isnt an E34 dedicated thread but there should be sooooo here we go...
    My car for starters

I have tons more I'll add later

Comment

Check, E34 Threads:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

This is fucking epic.
        sigpic

Comment

WOW ..thank you

Comment

Love these sooo much. I **** this site because i just sit at home all day and am envious of every single car

Comment

yep me too. i cant even get a projek going cuz im stuck undecided everytime i see antoher I want that one too and I sell my shit and get half way into the next then sell it again.

damn you stance works damn u
              Raw Spec

Comment

Rolled and pulled my fenders to fit 235s up front at my current height and added an 18mm spacer. Nose to nose with my brother's stockish 5spd Touring

more pics definitely to come

Comment

5mall5nails e34 is tits, i dont think hes on this forum though

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

heres the ones i have on my computer

Comment

This one was brought back from the dead. It had an engine fire - wiring fire.
                      So I got the AC working and the Instrument cluster working. Its now my city car.. no worries about door dings or getting the paint keyed.

Comment

Looks like shit tbh.

BMW E46 320d M-sport - Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
                        Instagram: andreaswibs

Comment

Originally posted by AndreasW View Post
                          Looks like shit tbh.
                          This. please just rattle can it one color, lose the red stripe on the wheels and the hot topic spikes. Its a disgrace to e34s.

Comment

Its not suppose to be pretty. its A fire victim scarred and will stay that way.

its clear coated, so there wont be more rust.
                            Body panels are warped and dinged. It is now mechanically sound, a car that i can take to the city and not worry about damage.
                            I have pretty BMWs. That I have to worry where I park .. spend time cleaning and polishing..

This "disgrace" is driven weekly. Mechanically fit and taken care of.

I enjoy it, My teen age kid likes it. She is not embarrassed to be seen in it. That is all that matters to me.
                            Next step is a metal dash and re covering the Door panels and head liner.
                            The belt line trim is snap on. I have an unspiked set that can be put on at any time.. When I feel like a change I will do so.

There are flat black E34s and E36s here in the Tampa area already.
                            Not every one wants to fit the shine a show template. I purchase the Ultimate driving machines to drive. All of them have at least been run at an Auto X and 3 of them go to the track ( Sebring ) a few times a year.

to each their own. its a e34 not anything limited or rare. Its a car that I enjoy and its a work in progress so it will change as time allows.
                            Last edited by bam2002; 09-06-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

A friends E34 535

Last edited by _night_stalker_; 09-11-2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X