Another f*cking 36!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another f*cking 36!!

Wassup everyone, i showed you all my cab a couple months back and said id be back to show you my 36 when i was happy with it. So here you go.

**** away.

Will

At first I was like: "Meh"

Then I saw the test fit and was like "this could be good."

Then I saw the proper pictures and my jaw hit the floor.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Specs?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

towel please. Wheels are awesome, what are they? Hope to see you at one of the meets coming up

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        Wheels are awesome, what are they?
        Breytons, made by OZ.

Comment

Haha, cheers fellas, theyre OZ Breytons in 17x8.5 et13 and 17x10 et14

And yeh man, ill definitely shoot up to the next MK meet, all my lowdailys boys were in attendance at the last one so i gotta make the next, when is it?

Comment

Tire sizes?
            I'm guessing here, but 205/40 and 215/40?

Front fenders are only rolled from what I can see, right? Not pulled?

How did you get the top of the wheel sitting inwards like that? I test fitted 8.5x17 ET13s on my front some time ago and the wheel itself poked about ~1.5cm past the fender but I seem to have less camber up front.

How did you achieve that camber? Adjustable strut bearings? M3 3.2 strut bearings?
            Last edited by Dr.AK; 03-28-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

I saw Josh send this on FB last night, so fucking nice. Didn't appreciate it last night as much as I do today. I love those wheels.

Comment

FKYEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what tyres u running? those specs are damn close to what my wheels are, i still deciding on tyres

Comment

Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
                  Haha, cheers fellas, theyre OZ Breytons in 17x8.5 et13 and 17x10 et14

And yeh man, ill definitely shoot up to the next MK meet, all my lowdailys boys were in attendance at the last one so i gotta make the next, when is it?
                  Thought they were, you didn't get them from ebay.de did you? I almost had a set a little while back, black faces though, fuck they're cool polished

Comment

yesssssssssssss!

Comment

I totally like what you did there. Came out awesome.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

way too much rake in the first pic!!

breytons + e36 = wicked combo
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Holy shit. Nicely done

Comment

Will has killed it once again!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              Tire sizes?
                              I'm guessing here, but 205/40 and 215/40?

Front fenders are only rolled from what I can see, right? Not pulled?

How did you get the top of the wheel sitting inwards like that? I test fitted 8.5x17 ET13s on my front some time ago and the wheel itself poked about ~1.5cm past the fender but I seem to have less camber up front.

How did you achieve that camber? Adjustable strut bearings? M3 3.2 strut bearings?
                              Yes indeed sir, 205 and 215

Camber upfront was dealt with a tad ghetto, using washers, but with slightly longer high tensile bolts so its all safe.
                              Camber outback is adjustable arms, not sure how much im running, but id guess as 3-4degrees upfront, and 5-6 out back.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              Thought they were, you didn't get them from ebay.de did you? I almost had a set a little while back, black faces though, fuck they're cool polished
                              Nah dude, came straight from a buddy of mine in buckinghamshire, a friend of Josh's with the 46 sedan on bags

And thanks everyone else.. Im stoked with it for sure!

Comment

Working...
                              X