.:: Stanceworks uk 2 ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: Stanceworks uk 2 ::.

Flame on for hyperlinking...my photobucket bandwidth is exceeded, so I can post images once its "repaired". Until then, you will find 114 images at the link below, shotty camera = shotty pictures, but some are better than none!

It was nice meeting some UK guys, since I had to leave the M in the states, looking foward to getting into another car while over here.

Enjoy

I'm glad to see someone got a shot of my engine bay whilst it was propped open

some of your pics are repeated BTW

Comment

Nice pictures man.

Comment

Scrapp your engine was clean enough to eat off of, loved it and cant wait to see what you do with the car in your sig

Photobucket has herpes so I am not sure what happened there lol

Comment

samsam, didnt have the chance to meet you I dont think, but your E36 is easily one of my favorites...clean clean clean

Comment

Thanks for the ones of mine. Was cool meeting you, have to admit i was shocked to find out you was the owner of the insane M3! the videos you shoed me were crazy! hopefully catch you again at some up coming shows or the next Stanceworks meet in May
            L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Great to meet you, hope the UK scene isn't too bad compared to over there lol

Look forward to what you do with anything over here if you end up buying some old E36 or something.

Comment

Working...
              X