X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this picture of mine, thanks man!!

Comment

Originally posted by DWIRich View Post
      Saw a few cars rocking the american plates? Are they bought over from the US or is there a certain site that makes them?
      Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by DWIRich View Post
        Saw a few cars rocking the american plates? Are they bought over from the US or is there a certain site that makes them?
        I got mine from Ebay and they are original used american plates (Greeny Civic EK Hatch)

Loving the pics guys, all look awesome
        Last edited by Sukhy_TOA; 03-28-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

states-plates.com

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
            Where can I get hold of one of the 'Lowdailys' stickers?

Comment

Bought not built :|

Find and buy your perfect used cars with PistonHeads Classifieds, the easiest and most powerful used cars search around.

edit: still awesome though.
              Last edited by Russell Crowe; 03-28-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

No offence to the owner if he is on here (of if its you), but that thing was horrible. Not one thing I liked about it. When it was parked up aired out Hayden was no higher, and other week when he had his spacers on it was just as wide. Paint job looked bad, satin in places, gloss others, matte others. Wheels looked cheap and need more buffing.

Either way, I wasn't a fan at all. Not sure why you'd actually hand over money for it? Am I being harsh though.

all 4 arches have been flared & widened to give the wheels that "hellaflush" look with the arches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  No offence to the owner if he is on here (of if its you), but that thing was horrible. Not one thing I liked about it. When it was parked up aired out Hayden was no higher, and other week when he had his spacers on it was just as wide. Paint job looked bad, satin in places, gloss others, matte others. Wheels looked cheap and need more buffing.

Either way, I wasn't a fan at all. Not sure why you'd actually hand over money for it? Am I being harsh though.

Ditto to this, I though I was the only one...

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Crowe View Post
                    Can't man, it's an invite only thing and people who are found running them are burned like a child in a flaming building haha.
                    I see your gladiator days still haunt you

Comment

• ^ Pahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post

I disliked it too....purple.. Blurgh. Wheels not attractive either

Comment

• gutted i couldnt make this, some nice pictures tho!

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the video

Comment

• I'm definitely gonna come to the next one! I have to admit I thought the same about that passat looking at the pics of it, I just can't put my finger on why it looks bad but it just does!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post

Certainly not mine haha, Mad poke pikey wagons aren't really my thing.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                                I see your gladiator days still haunt you
                                Five thousand of my men are out there in the freezing mud. Three thousand of them are bloodied and cleaved. Two thousand will never leave this place. I will not believe that they fought and died for shabby air ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X