X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skillz1...7626239531865/

Comment

Here are my pics from today. Took alot of pics and alot didnt come out to well as im still new to this photography lark so sorry if theres not many/any pictures of your cars!

Rolling shots were taken by my passenger, im the owner of the black PS13 Silvia on white TE's.

Awesome day, confirmed that I definately do want an e46 daily!

Last edited by Hudson.; 03-27-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

All the rolling shots are mint!

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
          some very average photos of mine...
          Even though the underside of my bumper isn't exactly shiny, this is awesome! thankyou!

Comment

Was an amazing meet, I have a bucket load of snaps to upload later on.

#LOSING

Comment

Hudson, your photos are spot on!
              thansk for the ones of mine, and thanks to your passenger who got the rollers, i did speak to him but iv forgotten his name! :/

Infact everyones photos are great, every set so far has been awesome to look through
              L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Yeah not seen many bad pictures yet, those rollers of yours look alright.

First of Hayden came out not too bad, and those of mine would have looked better if they were that little more in focus.

Comment

Great photo's guys, can't wait to see the rest when I get off this ratchit computer

Comment

Looked a awsome meet that location is perfect.

So whens the next

Comment

If anyone can post up anything they think might be happening in May, but thinking of the 8th or 15th.

How was Belgium? When do your pictures from there come online.

Comment

yeah Jorge, there are a few more on my photobucket of yours, but Dom said he needed more time to capture some better shots of yours.

May sounds good, but i dont tend to plan that far ahead... so who knows.

actually come to think of it, Big Bang is the 6th to the 8th.

Comment

So its Big Bang on the 8th, and PTM on the 15th, http://www.ptmshow.co.uk/

I think we might be okay with those dates then. Not sure either show has too much of an impact on StanceWorks.

On the 8th there is also a Volvo/Swedish meet somewhere, and a Skyline meet.

15th there is Modified Live at Knockhill in Scotland, a Mini run from London to Brighton, ah, and the Blitz at Ace Cafe by Autobahn25, but that is in the evening. Hmm.

Comment

where are you thinking about having the meet?

Comment

Thinking of just keeping it the same. It works well, and more people came up than travelled down so seems pointless to go further north.

Comment

Closer to London and invade ace cafe? Problem blitz?

Comment

Working...
                                X