No announcement yet.

Main page width on iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bookmark is for the main page, so I just saw tht now. My immediate thought was 'check this thread' lol. Looks very nice, and worked really well on my phone too.

I actually don't mind seeing pages on my iPad the same way they appear on a computer, as long as they format correctly. Having said that, the new design seems to be a good all-in-one solution for mobile devices, which also doesn't look really 'dumbed-down' on the iPad that some sites do, so kudos on that. Need to look into something similar for my own site.
    Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
      Sorry about not getting back to you guys, but your requests were collected and considered. We've been working steadily to create a website that works with the various mobile options out there. The last few months were spent working on a new design and I think you guys will like it. You should finally be able to view the blog on your ipad in all its glory.

Let us know what you think and let me know if you find any issues. We're still working out a few kinks here and there.
      Everything works great for me now! Thanks guys!!
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
      X