X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the pic of my teg!

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post

this was my favourite, the rims were sexy and fitted perfectly, and such an immaculate custom setup for a new model!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxy View Post
        this was my favourite, the rims were sexy and fitted perfectly, and such an immaculate custom setup for a new model!
        Was an awesome car, engine bay was fantastic

The only thing I would be worried about is driving it in the rain with that intake setup. Unless I am missing something mechanically, wouldn't water just get sucked right into that in the rain?
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          Was an awesome car, engine bay was fantastic

The only thing I would be worried about is driving it in the rain with that intake setup. Unless I am missing something mechanically, wouldn't water just get sucked right into that in the rain?
          He has a set-up for when its wet!

Comment

• so what if he is caught in the city with it, goes to dinner, and it start raining?

unless that set up is just for show?

Comment

• awesome photos chris, got flickr ?

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                so what if he is caught in the city with it, goes to dinner, and it start raining?

unless that set up is just for show?
                Car is mostly driven on weekends. Im pretty sure he has a cover that can quickly coem from the boot to keeo things safe. The owner Van has spent many hours building the custom engine bay... And it sure has payed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                  awesome photos chris, got flickr ?
                  yeps

Explore Christopher Lim’s 719 photos on Flickr!

Comment

• Originally posted by rosstopher View Post

]
                    Love the rims on the beems!! to bad they wont fit on a jazz

Comment

• photos of hilman's car look fucking awesome chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        Those are James Burrell's pics. I brought him along with me in the black BMW 2002 that Alex has just been mentioning above. He does some great work.

Edit: Waterboy, theres a photo of you in there doing a wheelie! (page 1 on flickr)
                        YOU SIR, tell James that hes a mad dawg and that ill buy him maccas next time i see him, coz he took this maaaaaaad pic of my car =D

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• No probs Tranz - your car was his fav and it was in a great postion so he got lots of shots of it!

Comment

Working...
                          X