This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Dakota Digital users!

Recently purchased my dakota digital and can't wait to get it setup. I'll be running it with AccuAir's Vu4 manifold so getting it setup wont be hard at all!

I'm currently running 1/4'' lines from bags to manifold so I'll be using some T fittings as my setup down from the Vu4's 3/8 PTC to get to the 1/4 line to each corner and as the tap for the Dakota senders.

For those who are using it shred some light; are you happy with it? show pics of how you have it wired / pics of it install!
    Bag Riders
    AccuAir

i wanted this for the mk3, but it would of been over budget, just went with easy street gauges instead

Comment

also planning to get this soon too. let me know how the install goes. are inline tees sufficient for the sensors?

Comment

Well yeah seeing as they share the same PSI as anything past the manifold they should be be perfect.
        Bag Riders
        AccuAir

Comment

I have exactly what you are installing on my '00 LS400. I love it. Still have to install the height sensors though. I ran 3/8" line to the bags just because really.
          I have the Dakota brain under my passenger seat.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X