• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shouldnt of put that front plate on
    sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/stickygarage

http://twitter.com/#!/StickyGarage

check out the garage thread http://zilvia.net/f/chat/397763-chec...warehouse.html

Comment

Love the pic! at least you get the full car.

I ngot 2 bus lane tickets and 1 congestion charge ticket, and you only get number plate pics, and front/rear shot, close up, so cant really see the car!

and again... $480??? wow! lol!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
      E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
      MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
      Instagram:MexicanFab
      YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

HAHAHHA SO awesome!

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

sick mugshot

Comment

yea im never running red lights in cali then....i got a red light ticket for $75.....and thats the highest i thought they could ever go....but $480 FYL....

Comment

What does your friend drive that you felt ok throwing him your keys Pavel?
              Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                What does your friend drive that you felt ok throwing him your keys Pavel?
                I let everyone drive my car. It's just a car. Why not?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

a picture is worth a thou.......

oh wait, $480!

good to see u rolling low

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
                    palmface every red light I run, never got a ticket because here in LA, your face has to show in order for them to issue you one. I'm suprised they sent that out since you cant even see thru the windshield cuz of the glare...
                    that, they cant see who the fak is driving. coulda been a ghost, or a robot with all the crazy tech nowa days
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      I let everyone drive my car. It's just a car. Why not?
                      In NY you can't do this. Yeah it's just a car and I don't give a fuck but I do give a fuck about my money and having a driveable vehicle. It is WAY to easy to damage wheels, fenders, or undercarriage around here. It ain't no smooth sailing.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        In NY you can't do this. Yeah it's just a car and I don't give a fuck but I do give a fuck about my money and having a driveable vehicle. It is WAY to easy to damage wheels, fenders, or undercarriage around here. It ain't no smooth sailing.
                        i strongly agree with this.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Just got a red light ticket dropped to a parking ticket yesterday=D and originally I blew 2 consecutive lights but the cop that wrote me up was like "Eh you blow one you might as well blow the next one. I wouldve done the same" lol
                          was this in albany?

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
                            was this in albany?
                            Yeah right on western

Comment

true story...i only let people drive my car if they also have a low-ish one. just wayyy to risky to have out of your hands, especially after a winter like this. have you noticed how much more torn up the roads are now than any other year?

also, hey guys! haven't posted since my intro thread hehe. been busy putting stuffs together for the car...
                              and as always, car looks cool even in a low res B&W shot, Pavel
                              Last edited by Boney Jones; 03-04-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boney Jones View Post
                                true story...i only let people drive my car if they also have a low-ish one. just wayyy to risky to have out of your hands, especially after a winter like this. have you noticed how much more torn up the roads are now than any other year?
                                Seriously! The roads right now are like the worst I've seen and it's not even spring yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X