Annapolis Meet #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSU View Post
    Oxford/Nottingham. I had it out for like five minutes yesterday to go get a cup of coffee so it could have been me.
    ah nope haha thats like an hour away from the one i saw. but looks exactly the same. guess ill have to wait and see tomorrow lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• Originally posted by Leeds View Post
      go to another tire shop
      Most of the shops in this area let young kids run shop and charge over $20 per tire.

I stick with the same guy, plus he charges <$50 for all four.

Comment

• Originally posted by 410CrewDubber View Post
        ah nope haha thats like an hour away from the one i saw. but looks exactly the same. guess ill have to wait and see tomorrow lol
        LOL, that's crazy!

Suspension and roof rack too?

Comment

• im sooooo not happy with my current fitment. my tires are too beefy and i wont be able to change them until after this event...but im gonna come anyway i guess so people can suggest me some new possible setups. also, i dont plan on keeping my volks for a long time.

Comment

• Alright so its confirmed. I'll be there....but the Miata won't. I don't get it back until Tuesday, but I've reserved a seat in the Land Yacht for the ride up :P

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by dirty250 View Post
              im sooooo not happy with my current fitment. my tires are too beefy and i wont be able to change them until after this event...but im gonna come anyway i guess so people can suggest me some new possible setups. also, i dont plan on keeping my volks for a long time.
              What kind of Volks did you get? I loved the white Emotions you had on there. Did you keep them or sell them?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• anyone know of any decent places for a photoshoot around the area? I hoping to a couple good shots while I'm up there.
                FLICKR - LowerLifestyle - Canibeat - WFSU - EuroMedian - AirSociety

Comment

• Originally posted by 20rabbit08 View Post
                  anyone know of any decent places for a photoshoot around the area? I hoping to a couple good shots while I'm up there.
                  I'm down.

Need some more work under my belt and I try to get you some more exposure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSU View Post
                    I'm down.

Need some more work under my belt and I try to get you some more exposure.
                    sounds great man!! There's a guy coming down from your way already (jordan, Hassellin da Hoff on the tex) that said he could take some shots also for me, the more the merrier!!! I just gotta find a place or 2. I don't get up to annapolis that often so I'm hoping someone's got a spot they could recommend.
                    FLICKR - LowerLifestyle - Canibeat - WFSU - EuroMedian - AirSociety

Comment

• ill be out in the girlfriends mk5 jetta

Comment

• Just woke up and I am stoked for the meet!

Comment

• wake up ladysssss. see everyone there. hope everyone makes it safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcoleman134 View Post
                            wake up ladysssss. see everyone there. hope everyone makes it safe
                            ohhh were all up lol im getting ready to go finish up cleaning. and i shouldnt have a tought time making it safe...i only have a 10 minutes ride haha gettiinnnn pumpppeddd!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• We were there for five minutes before 5-0 showed up.

"Be gone in 10 minutes or you will all be prosecuted."

Comment

• So they complained because of too many people or was there people doing stupid shit?
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X