Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effin sun has gone and hidden for the weekend hasnt it!

Comment

• Typical really lol

Both arches are ground down as much as possible, covered in a layer of antirust then some gloss black.

Just done the front arch too, sketchiest paint job ever covering the rust patch where the stickers were hiding, i will see how it looks in half hour when i remove the masking.

Also adjusted those camber bolts fully, so hopefully I am at max standard camber. Will go fill up with petrol later to see how low it goes.

Just got to give it a proper wash as it is now inch thick in dirt and dust then hopefully get a coat of wax on there as it hasn't had a covering in 4-5months!!!

Productive day so far.

Comment

• Still says the weather will be in double figures tomorrow with a hint of sunshine. Better than rain I guess?

Comment

• yeah.. the pick up will rot if it rains.

I still dont know if i'm actually going to make it there without breaking down.

I've done nothing today, just waiting for a response about a certain set of 3 piece rotiforms

Anyone know how much shipping a set from California will add on to my total? (not including duties)
          Last edited by sCrapp; 03-26-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Will probably cost loads from there!
            When I was pricing up some Nues at xmas time they told me to go through Gwerks as it would be cheaper.

Comment

• Jorge im interested to see how the camber adjusting went
              today i jacked my car up, had a look round the other side to make sure the tyre wasnt being crushed and look!

thats how i planned on having it! i **** these bloody toyos, hopefully with a swap of tyres this is how it will sit all the time
              L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Soooo sweet.

I've adjusted the bolt to where I think gives the most camber. They are like oval like so pushed the point facing inwards, logically this means the bottom of the wheel should be further out.

Ran into shit though, I've put wheel back on and let jacks down - tyres still catch, not as bad so will leave, and also the paint didn't take properly so had to wet sand all that back off. Car looks like shite now. Hopefully still got time to clean it before its too dark

Comment

• holy fitment batman!
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• sounds good George, im going to check it out tomorrow see how the cambers come out on yours, along with how your falkens stretch. its a toss up between what i ran on my style 32s [kuhmos] or your falkens. less rim protector should give me that fingers crossed

Comment

• Josh that looks sick!

Comment

• if only it wasnt all lies

Comment

• Washed, sealed and waxed ready for tomorrow

Comment

• who needs to wash!?

Comment

• sold the golf today. s'all

Now i can shop shop shop. im going to be rolling dirty. BUT i put my momo on - on the piss and i can't get the boss back off it's seriously pissing me off. just going to have to put up with it seriously annoying.
                              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I expect to see either th Alfa or VW thing spotless when you arrive tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                                X