This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,

Quail, great write up on the blog. Hopefully catch you at the next one.

Comment

Cheers mate, hopefully I'll have my car at the next one

Comment

You know Alex Wilcox don't ya? He was saying he knew a couple of people there and when he saw the write up he mentioned that he knew someone, wasn't sure if it was you or Jordan

Comment

School is boring. Having a KFC for lunch today though

Comment

I skived College because I'm off the chain and also I have useless lessons today. Not sure how "Tutorial" will help me in a motorsports career tbh. Having said that I haven't touched a car since I started the course in September.

Comment

You are all making me feel old for finishing school and college.

Hopefully gonna be back at uni come end of year though. Yay for poor students.

Comment

Nice write up Qual and pics Jordan, love the fitment shot of mine and the beetle shot is my new desktop bring on the next one!

Comment

That sucks man. I can't wait to go to college. Get out of Perth for a while haha

Comment

How old are you Minuki? What you thinking of doing at College?

Comment

17. I've applied to do a few photography courses at Glasgow

Comment

You will be an alcaholic maggot / qualified photographer in a few years if that's where you're going

Comment

doesn't help that i'm 18 next month

Comment

I'd hope being Scottish, being under 18 hasn't stopped you from drinking.

I've 2x 16 year old cousins in Edinburgh who get served at most bars, one's on his 2nd Saxo after writing the first one off. I daren't ask about that.

Comment

LOL. Half my family are from Coatbridge near Glasgow.

I turned 18 in September and have spent most weekends shitfaced since then.

Comment

Haha,

On other news, FINALLY heard back from the shop about my sexy D2 Pro Spec coilovers about regassing them. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow, if all goes well I might fit them too. But think that will wait til 25th. So so happy.

Won them about 4 months ago for £230 delivered from italian ebay and been trying to find somewhere who can regas them. Looks like they will cost around £300 fully fitted, which is under a grand off the RRP. Happy days.

Comment

Working...
                                X