A Fresh Coat of Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fresh Coat of Powder

Thankfully, we’re not referring to snow in the title. Instead, we received some parts from the powdercoater today!

But first…more progress on our RS6 intakes. Craig’s busy welding away, putting together the intake boxes for our RS6 intake group buy. Here’s some shots of where we’re currently at in the building process, along with a shot of what our final kit will look like (without the connection between the air dam and the intake cans):

And now, for the main course. Our Project SL is receiving some parts back from the powdercoater. The rear control arms that Tom fabbed up and the springs were sent out for a new coat of paint, and the results definitely speak for themselves. Although in the first picture the pieces look almost completely black, we provided a closer shot in the second picture to give you a better idea of what they look like. The paint takes on more of an anthracite-ish, gunmetal color. Either way, it looks pretty darn slick:

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

those intakes look amazing!

and i cant wait to see that stuff go on.

nice work gentlemen, as always

Comment

the attention to detail on everything you do is unparalleled

Comment

Yep, amazing.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
        X