Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            Jewbacon lol...Cool little lupo
            No offence intended

And thanks matey
            -Loop 'de' Ville-

Comment

• Mikes Civic by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Skvngers Civic has changed, the paint was so fucked we decided to paint it:

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Oh and this is how my Window Licker MK1 looked before it went into winter mode / the wheels deciding they didn't want to work like conventional wheels anymore:

Suzuki Ignis Sport by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

And for a laugh, here's what it looked like when I bought it back in 2009:

IggySport1 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• well.. here is my new project..

Comment

• not posted mine in here so here's a new one-

also, i'm the homeless looking guy with the lowly gentlemen top next to it.

Comment

• more resent shot of my car

DSC_4593 by dannyhughes, on Flickr

Comment

• up to date pic.

Comment

• Looks better, what Is up with it though after all your fb stuff?

Comment

• go in chat

Comment

• CBA I'm on iPad lol

Comment

• LOL well basically got it all fixed and working exactly a year after smashing it and the head gasket has gone

Comment

Working...
                                X