X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Which one?
    The 36' is mine & and a guy i work with owns the Mk2.

Comment

• That Evo is fcuking amazing like.

SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
      Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

• Originally posted by matty View Post
        Na, ive had the mk2 alot long than the TT.
        I want your front seats

Comment

• mk2 golf turbo

heres my mk2 turbo on fk coils and 15x8 ET25 Comps running 5mm spacers at the rear. so to be wound down even more

Comment

• Comment

• Couple of my more recent pics, from Worcester. Never see any decent cars round my way

6 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

2 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• ^^^ I'm from Redditch not to far from you plus my mother lives in Worcs, may see you around

Comment

• Getting there...

#LOSING

Comment

• It is better. Needs bigger wheels desperately. These 13/14/15 or whatever you have been fitting just aren't cutting it.

Comment

• Yeah I agree, they are 15" but for the price and the condition im not majorly worried, its looks reasonable close up but you notice the size from a distance.

#LOSING

Comment

• Few pictures of my pug. and yes they are reps am looking out for the real deal. 4x108 16s if anybody no's of any,

Comment

• mine from today.

I put up a build thread too > http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19892

Comment

• Wow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skvnger View Post
                              So i relised i didnt put up any pictures since i fitted spacers and changed my bonnet and wheels,

still not quite there yet but its getting there

thanks to mike for the photo, guys so good with a camera unlike me

Mike's Civic Bay by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

You also have a rather nice bay..

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yes, yes you do

Comment

Working...
                                X