Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get 4 matching wheels and lower it more and your onto an AWESOME winner IMO.
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

im actually liking the mixed wheels! my friend said he saw this in wycombe by mcdonalds the other day and he was loving it
      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Here is mine.

woody (Ian)

E36 M3 Evo,17' RS's,Coils & more leather than a heard of cows.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

Forgive the intrusion.. thought you all would like to see the homepage coverage of your gathering

Comment

Originally posted by michealis View Post
            I thought I'd sign up after the MK meet, seemed like a good bunch of guys. I was driving the black Suzuki, I know it isn't stanced very well and am on fake splits but trying to split my money between this and my Civic build isn't the easiest.

Micheal.
            Seeing your car driving around locally made me and my GF buy an Ignis for her! Haha. Unfortunately not a sport, but still a great little car.

Originally posted by octagonalpaul View Post

Wow, I love this a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Quail@Drifted View Post
              Seeing your car driving around locally made me and my GF buy an Ignis for her! Haha. Unfortunately not a sport, but still a great little car.
              Cheers man, I'm surprised people know what it is ha. I think they are pretty underrated cars...

Where abouts do you live?

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                im actually liking the mixed wheels! my friend said he saw this in wycombe by mcdonalds the other day and he was loving it
                cheers! Yeah it was there last week, no mistaking it for anything else

I'll get it down to MK if theres another meet sometime

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by octagonalpaul View Post
                    cheers! Yeah it was there last week, no mistaking it for anything else

I'll get it down to MK if theres another meet sometime
                    It just went up What is that anyway? Reminds me of a holden gemini

Comment

Originally posted by michealis View Post
                      Where abouts do you live?
                      Milton Keynes

Octagon, definitely reach the next MK meet. Would love to see your car in person. The other date is set now, get your name down!

Comment

That Nova is fucking dope!

That sentence has never been said before tbh.

Comment

This is my other car that I'm currently in the process of building, that is a pic of when I got it home. The previous owner did make it look pretty shit.

Hoping to have it done by June / July.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Quail@Drifted View Post
                            Milton Keynes

Octagon, definitely reach the next MK meet. Would love to see your car in person. The other date is set now, get your name down!
                            I'm on it

Comment

Haven't been on Stanceworks for a while, last time I was on here there wasn't a UK section. Octagonal Paul's invite to the MK meet alerted me so thought I'd come and have a looksy.

Here's my 330ci Clubsport lowered on Genuine BBS LM's. Did have lots more plans for it, but due to the imminent arrival of an E46 M3 SMG this has to go.

sigpic
                              BMW E46 330ci Clubsport > BBS LM's > Eibachs = FTW

Comment

new to the site, but not the game......
                                been browsing the site for while now and finally joined the site.......i missed the big meet last sunday but imma definitely be at the next one, great organized meet you guys had and the way the pics looks, it looks like there gonna be alot more......see you guys around......

Last edited by riggedSTI; 02-13-2011, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X