X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now on Ispiri wheels....

Comment

• Comment

• Here's my e30, currently my daily but plans are to rebuild it over winter with new paint, engine and wheels!

Comment

• My LS430, it's getting there... by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

My LS430, it's getting there... by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Need to have a big body shoot! What spring rates did you get for it?

Comment

• Yes we do, I'll have to come over your way and get some photos!

I just went for 12k front and 10k rear, I still wanted some kinda comfort haha. What's yours running on?

flickr
              Facebook
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• here's my hound, used to cherish it but it's kinda fallen down my list of priorities now and its turned into an unwashed daily

Last edited by jellybaby; 06-28-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• I got 20/16kg, feels good, firm but not shit solid

Rear shocks are too long though so have been fighting with BC to change their kits and send me shorter units, extreme drop my ass. They ended up saying I can get the shorter rear versions for £70 so am just waiting for some cash. Actually ended up that my wheels are too wide to go as low as I wanted anyway lol

Comment

• I didn't go for the ultra lows, but I have the same issue. On the front it would tuck around quater of the wheel before touching any preload, but on the rear I've nearly taken out all the preload to get it to sit how it does now.

I kinda wish I went for 18k 16k, but as it is I can still go 4 up and not scrub whilst still been comfortable.

flickr
                    Facebook

Comment

• My Polo 9n with jap spec rear, bagged on Alfa Romeo teledials

Comment

• My E46

Comment

• Comment

• my 350

Street version

Drift Version

Comment

• Got some e38 style 32s on now and refurbishment done by me with silver metallic flake in it.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Just joined and posted in the intro section but thought I'd also say Hi here in the UK section as I'm from Kent.
                                This is my 350GT on coil-overs but will soon be on air.

Comment

Working...
                                X