No announcement yet.

Project X Nears Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why I guessed u-boat color... DAMN YOU OXER. Andrew that shipping to Aus is going to be killer you can just send it to me.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      FMU > me > everyone else.

I thought, bmw = german... German past = nazi.... nazi = war = tanks and volkswagens.
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      That's why I guessed u-boat color... DAMN YOU OXER. Andrew that shipping to Aus is going to be killer you can just send it to me.
      Since Oxer brought up the purposefully-unused N-word, I'm tempted, Kielan. Real tempted.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Which N word?

the game?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Google search reveals that Feldgrau looks like primer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Since Oxer brought up the purposefully-unused N-word, I'm tempted, Kielan. Real tempted.
            I mean I was next closest anyway.
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Which N word?
            All N words are unacceptable.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What if it's a naginta?

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                Google search reveals that Feldgrau looks like primer.
                Google search also reveals that matte brown cars look like shit.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                All N words are unacceptable.
                Negative.

Comment

Google search also reveals that matte brown cars look like shit
                  I appreciate your rabid defense of FMU, Oxer. For your blind pursuit of our agenda, you'll still get the gift. You're the best friend my budding political career ever had.

And I still want a race-ready EK9 in matte root beer brown with satin british racing green Volk TEs. No matter what you say.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• FMU military, Recruitments now open!

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I appreciate your rabid defense of FMU, Oxer. For your blind pursuit of our agenda, you'll still get the gift. You're the best friend my budding political career ever had.

And I still want a race-ready EK9 in matte root beer brown with satin british racing green Volk TEs. No matter what you say.
                      Oxer > All.

As for that EK9

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• If I get an EK9 this summer like I intend to, I'll bring it out there for this paint job Andrew.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jason, I cant be > all.... there is still order in this world... Jason > Dave > Inception cat > FMU > Ox > all....

Comment

Jason, I cant be > all.... there is still order in this world... Jason > Dave > Inception cat > FMU > Ox > all....
                            Touché

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Ok so matte grey was said dozens of times as and you said no...and then you said it wasnt military....and the color is both matte grey and military oriented .....interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                                Ok so matte grey was said dozens of times as and you said no...and then you said it wasnt military....and the color is both matte grey and military oriented .....interesting
                                But it's not matte grey, just as Rota Slipstreams aren't actually Spoon SW-388s.

Our color is our closest interpretation to feldgrau as we could get. It started off with a blue-grey base, with several different paints added to achieve the color you see here. We only made a couple gallons of it, so for all intents and purposes, it's a one-off paint job that you won't see on anything else.

Plus, a two-post thread that ends in "yes, matte grey" isn't a very interesting or hilarious post, now is it? I'd argue that the laughter was well worth the "frustration" of guessing.

Alright kids, thread's closed. Go take a look at my new blog post, a walk through the inner workings of Fluid.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X