Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 141 of 141

Thread: Project X Nears Completion

  1. #126
    kartikeya Guest

    Default


    What if it's a naginta?

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kartikeya View Post
    Google search reveals that Feldgrau looks like primer.
    Google search also reveals that matte brown cars look like shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    All N words are unacceptable.
    Negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Google search also reveals that matte brown cars look like shit
    I appreciate your rabid defense of FMU, Oxer. For your blind pursuit of our agenda, you'll still get the gift. You're the best friend my budding political career ever had.

    And I still want a race-ready EK9 in matte root beer brown with satin british racing green Volk TEs. No matter what you say.

    www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com



    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    FMU military, Recruitments now open!
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    I appreciate your rabid defense of FMU, Oxer. For your blind pursuit of our agenda, you'll still get the gift. You're the best friend my budding political career ever had.

    And I still want a race-ready EK9 in matte root beer brown with satin british racing green Volk TEs. No matter what you say.
    Oxer > All.

    As for that EK9

    Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,592

    Default

    If I get an EK9 this summer like I intend to, I'll bring it out there for this paint job Andrew.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    Jason, I cant be > all.... there is still order in this world... Jason > Dave > Inception cat > FMU > Ox > all....
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Jason, I cant be > all.... there is still order in this world... Jason > Dave > Inception cat > FMU > Ox > all....
    Touchι

    Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Ok so matte grey was said dozens of times as and you said no...and then you said it wasnt military....and the color is both matte grey and military oriented .....interesting

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
    Ok so matte grey was said dozens of times as and you said no...and then you said it wasnt military....and the color is both matte grey and military oriented .....interesting
    But it's not matte grey, just as Rota Slipstreams aren't actually Spoon SW-388s.

    Our color is our closest interpretation to feldgrau as we could get. It started off with a blue-grey base, with several different paints added to achieve the color you see here. We only made a couple gallons of it, so for all intents and purposes, it's a one-off paint job that you won't see on anything else.

    Plus, a two-post thread that ends in "yes, matte grey" isn't a very interesting or hilarious post, now is it? I'd argue that the laughter was well worth the "frustration" of guessing.

    Alright kids, thread's closed. Go take a look at my new blog post, a walk through the inner workings of Fluid.

    www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com



    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

  11. #136
    kartikeya Guest

    Default

    Thread's still open. And if this were an International Professional 20-Questions Association tournament, you'd get disqualified

  12. #137

    Default

    scratch and sniff matte banana.. thats gotta be it its the only option left

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by handbanana90 View Post
    scratch and sniff matte banana.. thats gotta be it its the only option left
    It's already guessed.
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...&postcount=118

    Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonklee View Post
    That's Tom, the asshat that does some of the gorgeous welding you see.

    He's just busy being an asshat.

    www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com



    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    That's Tom, the asshat that does some of the gorgeous welding you see.

    He's just busy being an asshat.
    Didn't know that. Carry on.

    Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Malinwa
    Posts
    22,867

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •