This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRiCC View Post
    does anyone that doesnt have a bmw, vw, audi, benz etc. have some m12x1.5 tuner lug nuts like blue extended rays? pm me thanks! O and does anyone have a 20 mm spacer w/ bolts in socal that i can borrow for like a minute to see where i am at? pm me please if any of yall got what i need :] thanks
    haha i was looking to borrow the same. but couldnt find anyone willing so decided to make my own out of wood or plastic saw it done in a build thread here. I might need upto 30mm haha well see. :shhh:

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

lol
      goodluck man

Comment

So anyone going to the Motortrend show tomorrow or sunday?

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Well hello second SGC.
          himynameisfrank

Flickr

Comment

anyone going to the L.A. Autoshow

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

I need to get my Shit.rolled where

Comment

I'm guessing you need fenders rolled? If so, theres a guy in Upland at Apollo Performance that rolled my fenders for 80 for all 4. here's his info:

Apollo Performance
                1685 Arrow Rte Upland, CA 91786
                909-997-3418

Comment

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
                  I'm guessing you need fenders rolled? If so, theres a guy in Upland at Apollo Performance that rolled my fenders for 80 for all 4. here's his info:

Apollo Performance
                  1685 Arrow Rte Upland, CA 91786
                  909-997-3418
                  Cool man that's like down the street from me thanks

Comment

Whats up guys, anyone no a good place to get wheels sandblasted?

Comment

Damn I forgot about second SGC. We should move here, E46f seems like its slowing down.
                      himynameisfrank

Flickr

Comment

Bump this up, I was thinkin that it would be cool if we could set up a monthly/bi-monthly meet for us Socal peeps. I keep on seeing sick rides on the forums but I really want to see them in person. It seems like we have alot of peeps in the Inland Empire and LA. Would anybody be down for a meet somewhere in between, such as OC?

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerlifestyle View Post
                          I need to get my Shit.rolled where
                          Me, woot! haha Apollo is close and cheaper though haha so go there, just tell them not to roll your shiit all squared, couple of my buddies go their rears rolled there and the rears were rolled retarded(by my standards at least)

looked like this "Ll" rather than this "ll"
                          Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

my shit was just pounded old school mallet and heat gun. Just dont go to super autotoys. I've seen some of the work where they just cut instead of roll/fold.
                            the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
                              Bump this up, I was thinkin that it would be cool if we could set up a monthly/bi-monthly meet for us Socal peeps. I keep on seeing sick rides on the forums but I really want to see them in person. It seems like we have alot of peeps in the Inland Empire and LA. Would anybody be down for a meet somewhere in between, such as OC?
                              ARG IM SOOO SOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!

i found a bunch of links for you from different meets and when i hit post it redircted me to "sign in" and they were all gone. this is bull im so pissed.

Add me on Facebook
                              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

im sorry but im to lazy and upset to look for them again. just try other forums in the regional sections and you'll find some. if your lucky i wont be pissed tomorrow and ill look for them again.

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X