Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Convoy: Bigger, Stronger, Longer... HellaFlush LA May 21st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW!!! I need some ideas and opinions... should we fuckin rage and do the drive in a single shot? should we take 2 days to get there and rage in another city along the way?

I plot the fuel stops around 250 miles because it worked well last time, actually we will be stopping at a few of the same places, three of them to be exact... woodburn, grants pass, then redding for some In-N-Out... thats all I got so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      BTW!!! I need some ideas and opinions... should we fuckin rage and do the drive in a single shot? should we take 2 days to get there and rage in another city along the way?

I plot the fuel stops around 250 miles because it worked well last time, actually we will be stopping at a few of the same places, three of them to be exact... woodburn, grants pass, then redding for some In-N-Out... thats all I got so far.

It'd be more expensive to do break it up, but would give us more wiggle room for car issues, and the drive in 2 days is super doable.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        It'd be more expensive to do break it up, but would give us more wiggle room for car issues, and the drive in 2 days is super doable.
        well, I am planning on leaving the 18th, so either its 3 nights in LA or 1 night in one city, 2 nights in LA...

Comment

dont forget to throw some flowers at my memorial spot haha.

Safe driven boys

but 70% on ride along!
          Last edited by Spencer; 01-20-2011, 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I see how it is Paul... you don't include me in the list
            [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Haha I haven't been on a computer.... I'll get you on there as soon as I do Joel... I do alot of this from my phone.... Editing a big ass post like that is a nightmare from this phone

Comment

I am going to talk to the homie in Patterson(about an hour south of Sacramento) I know he and a bunch of NorCal peeps will be meeting us and rolling down, but I will see about all of us crashing at his place to get some rest and save some dough on an extra hotel.
                There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sauce View Post
                  I am going to talk to the homie in Patterson(about an hour south of Sacramento) I know he and a bunch of NorCal peeps will be meeting us and rolling down, but I will see about all of us crashing at his place to get some rest and save some dough on an extra hotel.
                  dooooooo iiiiiiiiitttttttttt...

Comment

Flying.

Comment

Originally posted by JIIP View Post
                      Flying.
                      homo

Comment

Im flying to my buddies house in LA the weekend before and going to Bimmerfest etc and staying till HF the next weekend.. most likely... WHO'S GIVING ME A RIDE HOME?!!?!

Comment

Im in

Adam *I_did_it* 2003 Stanced Protege

Comment

I want to meet up with you guys somewhere along the way. I'm coming from Boise.

Comment

Im in, I dont care what the wife says.

Comment

Originally posted by xMoshx View Post
                                I want to meet up with you guys somewhere along the way. I'm coming from Boise.
                                Well... let us know where works best and I can help determine what time you need to be there to meet us...

Originally posted by zach90 View Post
                                Im in, I dont care what the wife says.
                                what are you driving, where you comin from? your name Zach?

Comment

Working...
                                X