• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work man!
    this car is spectacular!
    drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

I'm an Alfa 145 owner myself and wanted to ask: what wheels are those? they look very good on your car. did you noticed that for Alfa isn't easy to fit with just any type of wheel or is just me?anyway: great progress. never thought that a Spider could be so crazy, nice body lines

Comment

looks just like a RC in the last pics. Dont know what i feel about the body kit, cant wait to see where this goes.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Please marry me.

You turned a pretty ugly car in an awesome one. This bodykit is tits. Absolutely fits the shapes of this car.
          Wann see moar! Like now!
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            Please marry me.

You turned a pretty ugly car in an awesome one. This bodykit is tits. Absolutely fits the shapes of this car.
            Wann see moar! Like now!
            This!

That rear end looks amazing! I think this is the only alfa I have ever been blown away by! Seriously amazing.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

thats a sweet project man good luck with the build!

Comment

DAM this is a great alfa nice job man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't really think the wheels suit the style of the car, but I'm still amazed by the work you've done so far. I don't know if you mentioned it already, but what colour is it going to be?
                  Stance-less

Comment

I guess I don't mind the style of the rear that much, I just think it hangs too low. I like the rest though, keep up the good work. And more engine updates!

Comment

Replys.

Originally posted by brat View Post
                      nice work man!
                      this car is spectacular!
                      Thanks Brat!

street

Originally posted by ScareCrow View Post
                      I'm an Alfa 145 owner myself and wanted to ask: what wheels are those? they look very good on your car. did you noticed that for Alfa isn't easy to fit with just any type of wheel or is just me?anyway: great progress. never thought that a Spider could be so crazy, nice body lines
                      Thanks SC! They're Iforged Triumph's. 19x7/8. Teh 4x108 bolt pattern as you know is not readily available.

street

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                      looks just like a RC in the last pics. Dont know what i feel about the body kit, cant wait to see where this goes.
                      Believe it or not, my Spider is the same lenght as an S2K!

It's not even close to "body kit". That was never the purpose. Everything is for aero.

street

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                      Please marry me.

Wann see moar! Like now!
                      Lots of function going on here.

street
                      form - function - stance

Comment

Looks amazing and being its a alfa it will sound incredible
                        I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

interesting to say the least, tails kind of look like an eagle talon

Comment

I was sitting in traffic in Miami the other day and there, barely running, was this little Alfa. I spent the next several hours thinking of how to make this little car bad-ass. Well, you have done it. Better than I imagined.
                            ernestj911@gmail.com

Comment

Fuck this car looks so good mate, keep up the good work sir...

Comment

Nice build man. Ive been following your build thread on AlfaBB. Keep it up man
                                1969 Karmann Ghia
                                1985 E24 635CSi
                                1996 Mitsubishi Pajero SR

Comment

Working...
                                X