Could anyone help out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could anyone help out?

Theres some Ronal LS im ready to buy in the 909. Inland empire. Only problem is, my cars in ventura county and im in seattle. If someone could help me out itd be appreciated. Then you could either hold them for me until i come down early december, or ship them up to ventura county. Gas money will be covered and when i come down to pick em up ill buy you lunch or something

Flickr

Someone help him out!

Comment

^ Thanks

I might have one of my friends do it. But still if you can lemme know, hes not for sure on it yet!

Flickr

Comment

bumpsauce?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Theres some Ronal LS im ready to buy in the 909. Inland empire. Only problem is, my cars in ventura county and im in seattle. If someone could help me out itd be appreciated. Then you could either hold them for me until i come down early december, or ship them up to ventura county. Gas money will be covered and when i come down to pick em up ill buy you lunch or something
          Im in the 909. Ontario to be exact. You need some one to pick them up and ship them or take them to Ventura or hold them till dec?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
          Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
            Im in the 909. Ontario to be exact. You need some one to pick them up and ship them or take them to Ventura or hold them till dec?
            Holdin if you have the space, but if you make it up to ventura im sure i can have a freind pick them up or somethin

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Holdin if you have the space, but if you make it up to ventura im sure i can have a freind pick them up or somethin
              I dont mind making some space for a set of wheels. but if you dont pick them up by january 2010 do i get to keep them? haha pm me your info.

Add me on Facebook
              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

hahah, Well it looks like i got a buddy to do it. If he bails ill let you know. really appreciate the offer though man, good to know people are willing to help out.

Flickr

Comment

Was looking at my old post and I just realized I ended up getting a set of ronal/act LS mesh myself. Also from the 909. small world.

Add me on Facebook
                  Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                  X