Meet in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet in Maryland

Hey all, just wanted to see if any of the Maryland guys wanted to get together over December or January and meet up, grab a bite to eat and go for a cruise?
    Anyone from NY, PA, DE, NJ or any surrounding state is welcome to join. Hell anyone is welcome to join if they want to take a drive, haha.

Just let me know guys, it'd be cool to meet some more members and see some sweet rides.
    Edit:
    Meet is going to be January 2nd, planning to start around 2pm.
    Meet at Annapolis Mall in the lot outside Chipotle.
    Back up plan if we get booted by the fuzz: Bestgate park.
    Or we can just get booted and then cruise to a good shooting spot.
    We'll meet up and hang out for a little, check out the cars. Then we can decide whether to go eat or cruise first.
    I'm thinking we can cruise to a nice location by the water, and get some nice shots there.
    A place to eat still hasn't been decided, but there are tons of eateries around the mall area and around Annapolis, so it shouldn't be hard to find one.
    Last edited by runningpanda; 12-30-2010, 10:18 PM.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

hell yes i'm down
    ill be home till around the 13th of janurary, so please between now and then

Comment

I'm in NoVa so depending on whereabouts in MD I might be interested.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

im in maryland i might be interested too

Comment

Siiick, We can do anywhere really. We could get something going around my place in Salisbury, MD, or in Frederick, or in Annapolis. Doesn't matter a thing to me.
          Osshwa, 1) what's your name mang? 2) where would you be willing to drive to?
          Start throwing dates that will not work out at me, too. So we can get a feel for what dates would work for everyone. I know a few frederick guys that haven't chimed in, that would be down for a meet.
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
            Siiick, We can do anywhere really. We could get something going around my place in Salisbury, MD, or in Frederick, or in Annapolis. Doesn't matter a thing to me.
            Osshwa, 1) what's your name mang? 2) where would you be willing to drive to?
            Start throwing dates that will not work out at me, too. So we can get a feel for what dates would work for everyone. I know a few frederick guys that haven't chimed in, that would be down for a meet.
            My name is Josh, and i'd be willing to drive somewhere that 1) won't ensue certain death to my car on the drive up and 2) somewhere within an hour and a half/two hours from me. I'm in Fauquier County which is just south of like Loudoun/Prince William if you are familiar with either of those.
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Good deal, Josh. I'm not terribly familiar with those areas, but we can scope it out and see what'd work.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

i'm from westminster, i would be down to go for a cruise somewhere. depending on when we go, i might have the stance on my tercel adjusted properly. yes thats right, a toyota tercel.
                gooby pls

Comment

You are in Westminster? I am too? I could bring my friend who has a E36 M3, but neither of us are stanced, or anywhere near stanced. Him and his brother are both lowered, but thats it.
                  2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

Hahaha, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
                    Let me know when you would be available, and we can see what'll work.

Who cares about the lowness, sure it's nice to have, but this is more for the local guys just getting together to have some fun!
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

I could round up the rest of the Fauq-ing Fresh crew to roll up. Basically just consists of me and three other friends. We're the only "stanced" cars in this county, so we came up with a little crew name and got vinyls made for shits and giggles. Everyone else out here drives lifted trucks and Mustangs.
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

annapolis would be dope but thats just because im kind of close to it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                          I could round up the rest of the Fauq-ing Fresh crew to roll up. Basically just consists of me and three other friends. We're the only "stanced" cars in this county, so we came up with a little crew name and got vinyls made for shits and giggles. Everyone else out here drives lifted trucks and Mustangs.
                          Sick man, that would be really sweet!
                          I know the feeling. My hometown is either lifted or stock height.

Annapolis would be easiest for me as well, just because it's the middle point of home and school for me.

Big thing is, if we want to cruise, we need an area with superb or pretty nice cruising grounds. Anyone have anything that'd work well?
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Hey just saw this, I'm in Northern VA as well. I'm down for a meet!

Comment

Sweet. Well, since no one has thrown any dates out yet, what about between the 27th of December and 8th of January? What works for you guys?
                              Christof Goulart
                              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                              X