No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 75k when I was 17. Went broke in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You have really good luck man...
      Yeah I've owned two cars and totaled both of them. Neither my fault. i'm just that good at it

Originally posted by flemcadiddlehopper View Post
      Were you trying to put it out with the stack of girl's panties that are laying on the ground behind the inferno?
      maybe...

But this was it awhile before it caught fire. Had a rack and roof lights as well.
      1998 Wrangler Sport. 38,xxx miles. clean as hell. fml

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

2000 Honda Civic EX

Comment

she was my first.

Comment

Originally posted by Krank View Post
            Yeah I've owned two cars and totaled both of them. Neither my fault. i'm just that good at it

maybe...

But this was it awhile before it caught fire. Had a rack and roof lights as well.
            1998 Wrangler Sport. 38,xxx miles. clean as hell. fml
            What happened to the jeep? How did it catch fire?
            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

'05 GTI. Loved this little guy. First and only mod were smoked side markers, and only ever took a couple pictures of it.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

88 chevy blazer, still have it. getting bags this winter

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                  What happened to the jeep? How did it catch fire?

They said it was a fuel fire. But I have no idea... I was just driving it home from the best golf match of my life. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Krank View Post
                    They said it was a fuel fire. But I have no idea... I was just driving it home from the best golf match of my life. lol
                    Wow that's dope./

My dude had something similar happen...but this was in a GT40R equipped FRESHLY built LS motor, $5k longblock, $4k turbo kit, stanced 4dr DA...4xx whp car, on a low boost tune. Had like 100 miles on the build, and the fuel return line got hot, and I guess developed a pinhole, and yeah well that's what happened from there. haha

I would be SICK if something like that happened to me.
                    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                      Wow that's dope./

My dude had something similar happen...but this was in a GT40R equipped FRESHLY built LS motor, $5k longblock, $4k turbo kit, stanced 4dr DA...4xx whp car, on a low boost tune. Had like 100 miles on the build, and the fuel return line got hot, and I guess developed a pinhole, and yeah well that's what happened from there. haha

I would be SICK if something like that happened to me.
                      That is terrible. It eats at you. All that blood, sweat, tears, and money just gone like that. It kills. I'm sure a lot of people can vouch for that.
                      It's happened twice to me.

Comment

Stock on the left, finished on the right.

'92 Mk3 Golf... 1.8l 90hp. Slow as hell, but fun to drive nonetheless. Will be geting another one of these soon for use as a daily.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Red '88 RX-7 vert. My friend Phil, who is actually a member on here, owns it now.
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

17 years ago, My great grandfather gave me his 198x vw rabbit deisel that had an electrical fire in the engine bay, I never got it running and finally gave it away for parts.

First running car (16 years ago) was an early 80's Datsun 610 gx coupe, and I can't even find a picture of what they look like, but I'm pretty sure it was ugly as shit. I sold that 6 months later and bought a 78 datsun 280z.
                            [

Comment

At the age of 14 I got my first "car-ish" thing, a Soviet built Zaz 968m from 1984. I learned to drive with it driving in fields and forests. It had a V4 engine and I did my first modifications to it - speakers, new custom carpet, awful paintjob etc.
                              My first REAL car was my first Accord Aerodeck 1989, which was actually my 4th car and I bought it when I was 15. Loved it so much, so I bought another one that sits in the garage right now. I've had lots of cars, but 3.gen Aerodecks have a very special place in my heart.
                              Last edited by Rainer; 12-09-2010, 02:07 AM.

1989 Honda Accord Aerodeck Exclusive Edition // 1980 Vw Jetta Mk1 Coupe (1.9D swap) // Honda Civic HB Ej9 1998 // 1994 Vw Golf Mk3 Variant GTD // 1992 Opel Calibra

Comment

'89 525i
                                The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X