What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had pictures. The first car I owned(title in my name) was
    A 93' Pontiac firebird firehawk. My aunt bought it new. It was the first 4th gen firehawk delivered in the state of Florida. It was fun, sadly 2 hurricanes and dumb 16 year old (me) later it was beat down and totaled. Still my first love though.

Comment

• My first car was one of these beauties:

It was sweet, I could fit so much shit in it. It held 7 people or a shit load of mountain bikes. Drove it for a year and a bit then bought my current Jetta.

Comment

• Comment

• 1973 VW squareback! At first I loved it, then soon ***** it seeing other 16 year olds with new cars. Looking back it was probably my favorite car I ever owned!

Comment

• My first car is “Nissan March”. It’s a little cute car. I like it very much.
            A touch of class with Granite Knobs would be perfect.

Comment

• 1989 Honda Prelude

HELLLLA DOPEEEEEE RIMSSSSSSSSSSSS

Victim of a non-driving female.
              Last edited by schmitty915; 11-29-2012, 08:06 AM.
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
              This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

• Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• My first car was a b13 1995 Nissan Sentra. 2 ft. long of straight exhaust with only 1 wheel brake. God this car was a beast with that GA16DE and the auto tranny . I think I was 15 at the time and got it for 250 bucks.

Almost killed myself 2 times with that POS because it was winter and no good tires and just 1 brake..
                  Drove it for about 4 months, then it rotted for another 2 months in my parking because there was no wiper working and no heater.. Yeah I drove it once with my head out the window with ski googles during a reallybad snowstorm LOL

Then sold it to the JY for 150$..

I always wanted to put a sr20 into a b13 sentra and swap it rwd since that time.. Maybe someday

A pic of the beauty when we were beating it into a pit.
                  Last edited by beluga420; 12-03-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Mitsubishi Lancer 2007, it has a decent racing and most of all pretty comfortable.
                    Mothers know to give out Baby Shower Food for kids.

Comment

• Back in 2002 I bought a 1991 be gti off a guy I went to school with. It had coil over sleeves on original struts, 200,000 mile mile camed 8 valve and a subwoofer. I was I love. Crashed the car about a month later only had it two months total

build thread?

Comment

• My e30! but I also used my Uncles Hilux for over a year

Comment

• My e30! but I also used my Uncles Hilux for over a year
                          Le Hilux

Comment

• Honda Civic is my first car. It was red color one. I love it yet. I don’t like sell my first car. I bought again Allion car at last year. But am didn't sell it.

Comment

• Is this a competition to see who had the coolest first car? If so, game over. I WIN.
                              You can't top that. You just can't. Mine was considerably more beat up than this brochure pic and it was cream colored with brown stripes, with a brown interior. Brown everywhere! But it was a tank, I take that back. It was a spaceship and it was as tough as a tank.

By the time I got ahold of it in high school many moons later, it was in terrible shape. Wish I could say I did something cool with it but I just beat it mercilessly and installed a stereo. It handled dangerously was top heavy, underpowered, had a 200k clapped out suspension, open diff, and RWD and an automatic. But we rolled 7,8,9 deep to every party lol! That van was famous around town and when the Po Po saw us he'd light us up and find any excuse to search the thing haha! How am I still alive?

Toyota Van LE 4WD 1987–89 photos
                              Last edited by StanceswithWolves; 03-21-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• 1987 Bronco II, it was hateful. At least the interior was brown which matched how I felt about owning it.

Comment

Working...
                                X