No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first car is Honda Fit and still I’ using it and very soon I’ll be buy my dream car Ford Ka.
    Find the alternative for smoking with E Cigarette UK.

Comment

• My first ride was a 2007 Mitsubishi lancer evolution.

Find London boutique hotels for that special occasion.

Comment

• 1994 Mk 3 Jetta 8 vavle... kept it clean as all hell, beat the ever loving piss out of it, then drove it to an early grave when I rolled it off a highway exit ramp at 60.

I absolutely loved that car. I was still racing shifter karts back then and I thought everywhere I went was a race track. Never took any pictures though.

Comment

• First car was a 106 S1 Rallye. Unfortunately someone crashed into me and it was totalled.

Comment

• I had an older Jeep Wrangler. It was practically a death trap on any corner it turned. Didn't really care much about that car or for it.

But my current 135i is a different story. I baby that thing to death.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• My first car was a 1999 Lexus RX. The car was old but looks nice and bit heavy.
              Professional translation services

Comment

• Mine was ford laser sedan.

Last edited by BillyRubin; 10-12-2012, 02:58 AM.
                Search direct flights to Sri Lanka and find cheap flights to Colombo for your next holiday

Comment

• Comment

• Figured I'd bump this thread just for fun and post some pics of my first car. I'm missing the shit out of it right now, hence the long post.

It was a 1979 Lincoln Continental Town Coupé, bought new by my grandfather. He died in 1993, less than a year before I was born. The car was used as a loaner to members of the family who needed it if their car was in the shop for a year or two, but it wasn't driven after 1995 or so. It just sat in the garage with less than 40,000 miles on it. Ever since I was tiny I can remember being curious about it and washing the dust off it every time I came to visit my grandma.

Just after I was 15, we towed it to a country mechanic who just stuck a new gas tank and sending unit in it, replaced the (original!) tires, and we put a new battery in it. It had blown rear air shocks for the entire year and a half that I had it, and it ran like shit. It got 8mpg. I put new spark plugs in it when I realized the old ones were 32 YEARS OLD. The interior was immaculate though.

Here are some pics. No stance except the back end haha. My parents made me sell it when it was deemed "unsafe" due to the typical 1970s steering swap. Never get a ghetto car inspected in a nicer area.

Right when it first ran (note the dirty headlight flaps)

Muddy snow battleship

My incredibly ghetto speaker setup (yes, computer speakers in cigarette lighter)

As clean as I could ever get it (original paint and no money)

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• I had a 94 Integra. Auto. :P Had no idea about cars at the time..I was 15 and my mom bought it for 4 grand. Worst decision ever.. 6 months later the 16 year old version of me ran a red light and took a full sized chevy truck on head on....I lost. Somehow didnt die...no exageration. I was lucky.

Comment

• 1986 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2 door 5-speed 2.8V6 4X4 with a bunch of upgraded business and a 3/16" steel skid plate that covered everything from the front of the oil pan to the back of the transfer case. That thing was a tank, and I miss it.

Daily Project 1980 more-door Rabbit "Ruth" ^
                        save the squares

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                          Figured I'd bump this thread just for fun and post some pics of my first car. I'm missing the shit out of it right now, hence the long post.

It was a 1979 Lincoln Continental Town Coupé,
                          Dude! My grandpa had one too! Also had just around 40k miles. I think it was a '78 though. Unfortunately, after he passed, I had to sell it. I wish I could have kept it.

Look familiar?
                          Last edited by B Rod; 11-08-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            Dude! My grandpa had one too! Also had just around 40k miles. I think it was a '78 though. Unfortunately, after he passed, I had to sell it. I wish I could have kept it.
                            [/IMG]
                            Wow! That brown color is rare. I know that one is a 1978 or '79, but it's hard to tell. Did it have the 460 or the 400?

I sold mine for like $1500 but I hope you got more for yours.
                            Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Third generation Honda civic gx was my first car. I like its external appearance and technical features.
                              Find venue sourcing company for business meetings.

Comment

• Dis..

Comment

Working...
                                X