Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was Your First Car?

Ok people,

Now this site is full of cars and projects that we are all proud of, for the most part. So....what about those things that weren't so great and we are not very proud of ? These are the things that build character, like your first car. You must have done something to it to make it an extension of yourself...good or bad.

What was your first car?

I"ll go first.... A 1959 Beetle with a siezed motor. I bought a truck load of used engine parts for $50 and pieced the motor back together, then I chopped it up into a Baja. Three motors in about two years, but I loved it.

Gordo.

my first car was a 1990 Eclipse GS
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

91 Z24 5spd. 2.5" exhaust and a flowmaster muff. Sounded so mean haha.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

because i thought i was cool and captain of the USS douche bag, i didnt want a cheap car that i could pay off quick. no no, no cheap civic for me, i HAVE to have something nice... nice being the variable word

my crappy merc

i took it to the races and beat all the dumb riced of civics with gsr swaps or w/e so it made me happy at the time. totalled it, and moved on
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

1984 BMW 528e.
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Pretty proud of mine, put 7k down at the age of 16 and had a hefty payment for the 13 months I owned it, decided to go to school in the city and downgraded to my current MR2. I don't regret the decision, but I certainly miss it.

2005 Altima SER 6spd

1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

some hooptie black e36 328i

Comment

yup

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  my first car was a 1990 Eclipse GS
                  I'm so sorry.
                  Originally posted by Krank View Post
                  yup

You have really good luck man...

See sig for my first car. 2000 Integra GS.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

1996 Nissan Maxima SE.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
                      Pretty proud of mine, put 7k down at the age of 16 and had a hefty payment for the 13 months I owned it, decided to go to school in the city and downgraded to my current MR2. I don't regret the decision, but I certainly miss it.

2005 Altima SER 6spd

I really like those cars
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

97 Neon Sohc/5 speed coupe. Prothane bushings all the way around, Dodge daytona wheels on proxes Intrax/Illuminas, 2.25" exhaust, header, intake, short throw, clutch and 2 12" comp vr's with a 1000 Kicker amp, Alpine headunit, and pioneer speakers.
                        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

It was my mom's, she has it back...

The first car that was actually mine was the same, just a 5-speed

It needs a makeover soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Krank View Post
                            yup

Were you trying to put it out with the stack of girl's panties that are laying on the ground behind the inferno?

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

i kinda miss it

Comment

Working...
                              X