No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First car...only car. Never had an issue with it, and only 2 accidents that were minor, one scraped a guard rail, and another where somebody took off my mirror, but outside of that nothing bad. Love this car. Rides high, but I was mostly into sound since I got my lisence, now its time to go stance

Comment

1994 Accord EX.

Cut the springs and put some sweed 6 spoke ADR wheels on it.

Then jumped the piss out of it
      Real name is James

Comment

When I was 16, I got a 1990 Accord EX-R. Low mileage, zero issues, perfect in every way. Loved that thing! Mild mods only (i/h/e, mild lowering, trendy rimzzz, basic system, Momo steering wheel, etc.). Had it for just under two years before moving on.

A few years ago, nostalgia hit me hard and I picked up a 1992 Accord EX as a winter commuter. Revisiting old flames isn't always the best idea. This was a decent example of the breed but the teenage-time-warp novelty wore off after a couple of weeks and I slowly realized the error of my ways. Perhaps if I'd modded it? Perhaps if the previous owner hadn't buggered the electrics so hard? Either way, a snowstorm got the best of me and it slid into a lighting standard head-on. Replaced with an E30 318i -- Infinitely more fun.

Old BMWs

Comment

beige '85 celebrity station wagon. i guess you do hold a certain something for your first. i just didn't know it went for cars too. i know have the biggest wagon fetish.
          Last edited by hek1620; 12-25-2010, 01:44 AM.
          this is not a personal attack.

Comment

my first car, and it was brand new at the time..showing my age was a 1986 ae86 hachi. in a pearl blue....wish i had it back
            I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

79 Trans Am

Blew the Torque Converter.

I've had over 48 cars since I last counted. Dang I'm getting old.

Originally posted by Zic
              i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

1.3L 1989 corolla 3dr

Comment

Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
                  my first car, and it was brand new at the time..showing my age was a 1986 ae86 hachi. in a pearl blue....wish i had it back
                  Not gonna lie, I'm jealous. I'd write a blank check to get my hands on one these days.

My first car was my 99 Lumina. Named him Walt, he was pretty fresh until my old man backed the snowplow into it. Twice. Looking at doing some mods this summer, probably gonna finish the paint this winter though, and generally clean up what needs it.
                  Last edited by Brandon C; 12-26-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

then to thiss

Diego Olivares
                    Slammed Garage
                    SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

My 86' Mitsubishi Starion it's my first and only car, and actually only had it a couple months. Since I've gotten it I've upgraded the turbo installed a boost controller got 2.5" piping from the cat back with a Borla exhaust tip and got the K&N filter put on. .still a whole lot to do. Here's a pic:
                      sorry for the small scale its all I have up on photobucket besides the one I posted in my introduction thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

First car was a 93 saturn sl2. cut springs(slammed as fawk), 15" icw rims, intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, loud ass stereo. I got a pic of it somewhere ill post when i find it.
                        3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Stance-less

Comment

2002 Ford Explorer.. or as my boyfriend calls them- Ford Exploder

worst. vehicle.
                            A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylike View Post
                              2002 Ford Explorer.. or as my boyfriend calls them- Ford Exploder

worst. vehicle.
                              hahahaa thats what i call them too. and a mustang is a sh*tstain

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

1995 Honda Civic, got it when i was 15, promptly bought a ebay turbo kit and boosted it & 190k miles, street tuned it and it ran beautifully @7psi. Decided i wanted to blow up the motor so i turned up the boost to 12psi but the motor held, when i put it in storage the clutch wasnt holding the power

When I got it
                                31296810018_large

Facepalm
                                31296810017_large

So i did what i could with as little money i had, got a OEM bumper and 99 civic sides, Fugen lip, Rear type-ARRR lip, and mudguards, got rims for free, spray painted the bottom section and added a red stripe, i also grinded down the hood and cleared it so it wouldnt rust.
                                Gino1

Turbo SON
                                Civic 006

I miss it, and soon im going to rebuild it to a nice daily.
                                Straight Outta Wiscompton
                                Team Gileto. Graphics-Coatings-Performance
                                Shakotan Midnight - Low Car Street Team

Comment

Working...
                                X