No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first vehicle was a Mazda b2000. Used it for construction work but still lowered it. I don’t miss it

Comment

• My first vehicle is Maruti 800.
      Akshara Singh Photo

Comment

• 1971 Austin America

Comment

• 1996 Nissan Maxima

Comment

• It was my father's Volkswagen vento gl.

Comment

• A 2017 Ford F150, but I used to drive an old Dodge Ram 1500 from my dad for about 3 months when I learned to drive.
              Last edited by Martson; 12-01-2020, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• For me, my vehicle has a story to oblige it.

Since the time sixth grade, after I wasn't given an authentication for scholarly greatness that I extraordinarily merited I disclosed to myself I was never going to win another B. Say something to everybody. I made an arrangement with my folks. In the event that I earned straight-An's and graduated valedictorian, my folks would get me my fantasy vehicle to take to school. A challenging assignment that I grasped.

In the wake of completing seventh promotion eighth level 1/204 children I was making progress toward my jdm sport classics.
                At that point secondary school hit, ninth and tenth grade were a breeze. eleventh and twelfth grade were troublesome since I was finishing the most thorough IB program in the area just as taking AP classes. Notwithstanding, come time for graduation, I strolled over that phase with my award as "Class Valedictorian" number 1 out of 509 children.

Comment

• I had Skoda Felicia, glad that I have better car now

Comment

• Mine was Honda Accord 1990 model. I miss that car.

Comment

• I had Skoda Fabia, I miss it so much

Comment

• My first car was Prius and I loved it so much but it had some problems so I sell it.
                        Spirit Halloween Promo Codes

Comment

• what was your first car?

My first vehicle was a '67 Colt convertible I got for $100 when I was stuck on the expressway in Ohio sincerely busy hitching from New Jersey to Colorado in 1973.

I wasn't getting any rides, so began strolling until I detected a goliath announcement estimated sign somebody had set up in their yard, seen from the interstate. It was hand attracted honest composition, just said "Bronco 100$," like that, with the dollar sign toward the end.

I was unable to envision they truly implied a vehicle, or assuming this is the case, that it would be running, however it couldn't in all likelihood be a pony, right?

As I didn't have anything preferred to do over to continue strolling, I kept traveling that way, not trying to dream, in light of the fact that as it goes when strolling on the roadway, the sign never appeared to get any nearer Japanese used cars.

At that point unexpectedly I was there, simply needed to creep over a fence to get in the yard. A man awfully youthful to be so innocuous hauled his head free from the hood of what resembled an antiquated Willys Jeep, unsurprised to see me tromping through his yard that was covered with vehicle parts.

Comment

• 1990 Eclipse GS, pretty proud

Comment

• My father gifted me his car and that was the Chevrolet Corvette and it was truly amazing.
                              Halloween Express Coupons

Comment

• 2008 Nissan Altima.

It only lasted 6 months. I was in a horrible horrible wreck where I hit black ice and smashed into several trees. Car wasn't even recognizable after the accident.

I came out scratch free. I will never forget my parents and the police being bewildered that I didn't have any injuries (or my friends words "dead as fuck") because of how bad it was. Altimas will always have a special place in my heart because of that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X