No announcement yet.

That 240 chick with ugly wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, i love the car, altho it sucks about the paint, i feel bad for you to have to deal with that, i dont know what kids are thinking when they spray bomb a car, such a bad idea

altho i did notice it looked like the engine bay has some green paint yet inside the doors is red??? musta been 2 colours!!

Comment

update??

Comment

Don't beat the wheels up to much.....they've got potential, your running the right amount of stretch to pull of some pretty fantastic stance. Start laying some rail, get some tuck in the rear, flush up the front, maybe even rat it abit...but hey those are just my tastes...

Fantastic lookin car, for a fantastic lookin gal...welcome to |Stance..
        form.function.money...pick two.

Comment

cant wait to see this painted. G/L With it.

You said south Georgia do you ever come down to Jax to hang out with all the 240 people?

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry for no updates recently. School has gotten insane.

Well, the hatch has pissed me off for the last time so I picked something else up to piss me off even more. A VERT! Haha. It has front end damage which all it needs is a new core support, and radiator. It has a crackless dash, brand new top, 2 owners, and completely stock. Not just that but yes it RUNS once the front end is fixed. I got it for only $900 too =]. So RIP Scarlett, you leaky, mildew infested, rusty hatch...HELLO VERT! You will now be crushed hatch. And yes, I'm moving everything over from the hatch to this. If anyone know of someone who has some ISIS coilovers that are willing to trade for my ground controls, let me know! Here are some pics, and once I start work on her, I will start a new build thread.

My plans for it are to 5-speed swap it over from the hatch as I save up my pennies for RB20 swap from Z1. Joyyyyy! Top down and that inline 6 purrr, bound to make pants drop HAHAHA!

Comment

for the love of all that is holy do'nt do an RB20. the amount of money needed to but down RB25 power numbers is more than just saving for the bigger powerplant. the RB20 and 25 have almost 100 hp difference between the two. going with the bigger engine may be the cheapest hp per dollar that you can have. plus the blocks are the same require less modification to install than the RB 26 (I believe)

Comment

Sharknose please.

Comment

Respray Ferrari red and get some nice euro style tan leather seats in there asap! Maybe some E36 seats? Looking forward to seeing the progress though!

Comment

rb20s are not worth the money, nd there hard to source parts for, 25/26 or nothin gurl.

Comment

nice car and wheels, wants u drop it a little more and fix the paint it would look great.

welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X