New from Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Utah

My name is Jake, I'm 19 years old from Utah.

I have been lurking around Stanceworks for quite a while but never felt that I had anything worthy of posting or sharing.
    I got an E46 about a week ago, It's rocking 4x4 status currently. I would purchase some coils for it but with the rumors of the Zero Clearance coils coming to the E46 I've decided to wait.(which is extremely hard) And for wheels I am having a hard time deciding what to go with, but liking the thought of RS's.

I also have an E30 which was my daily throughout high school and has been on a high school budget which equals cut springs and thats about it. Having a reliable daily now the it is begging for an engine swap.

nice rack!!

Comment

Nice. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

looks good, i`ve got a e46 coupé to with BBS Lemans copies and I think it look very good I really need a coilover kit but I´m about to sell it and by a 4 door 330 instead

some pics on my car from a Swedish site http://www.garaget.org/?car=139924

BMW e46 320Ci 02
        BMW e28 520i 87

Comment

Are we related? My last name is identical to your username.

And we both have black BM's

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
            Are we related? My last name is identical to your username.

And we both have black BM's
            Haha who knows man it's a small world Ricketts is defiantly my last name as well.

Comment

RS's? explain more.
              [

Comment

interested to see where this will go

Welcome to StanceWorks
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

please do a swap on that e30 and make a thread.lol

Comment

Working...
                  X