X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ew.

None of the cars you posted are low though

Comment

those are just some that are lowered, i dont have any pictures of ones that the "stance" is perfect. but it was just some examples thats all

Comment

oh and for saturns, low isn't low like most people haha. most guys are using springs that just have a 1.5" inc drop, then some are using coilovers, and othersare using springs that have a 2.5" inch drop. so it all depends.

Comment

Saturns kick ass. My friend had one of those for a daily for a few months, beat the living shit out of it, hella road trips, etc...and it never broke. Plus all the doors and stuff are plastic so you never have to worry about door dings. One of the best designed American cars of the 90s imo.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

I like the foglights
            iiililillillliliil
            bar|society

Comment

For some reason I'm really feelin' the blue one up above ... and I normally **** Saturns.

Comment

i dont even no what saturn's are but they dont look that good imo.
                Clinton
                1st Aussie on here
                Im Back!

Comment

There's a nice Saturn. Well, it's an Opel, but they are Saturns in America.

Comment

The E21 was my first car. Took me 10 years to get it to where it is. Patience is a virtue.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

patience is what i have haha. i ordered lowering springs that are being made for the last time ever for saturns. that was 3 months ago. getting them in a week or two. 2 inch drop will be nice. new wheels..then im done modding it.haha

Comment

since you guys seem to have a keen eye for wheels..im looking for something decent that will make the car look decent, the DRAGs are gone..i dont wanna go with replicas or knock offs..any ideas please throw'em my way.

oh preferably 15" and bolt pattern is 4x100

thanks!

Comment

i was thinkin these

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post

There's a nice Saturn. Well, it's an Opel, but they are Saturns in America.
                            opel is a dutch car manufacturer, saturn is a gm us company so they are a little different

Comment

a little different yes, but that is the astra over here i believe.

Comment

Welcome. All of the cars you posted have hella sunken wheel fitment. Also, get coilovers, not springs.
                                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X