X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bjh102 View Post
    how bout for a set or forgeline rs's??
    Dude, we've posted probably 20 sites, the best of the best wheel resources out there. Take a little time and do some searching. A 5 second search on BFC brough up these on the first page:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

C'mon now, we've given you the tools. Use 'em.

Comment

Great, I just wasted the past 3 hours of my life looking at wheels.

Comment

It happens to the best of us.

Comment

Me too.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

time is never wasted when lookin at wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              Dude, we've posted probably 20 sites, the best of the best wheel resources out there. Take a little time and do some searching. A 5 second search on BFC brough up these on the first page:

C'mon now, we've given you the tools. Use 'em.

lol just saw those this morning. already pmd them

Comment

17x9.5 Drooooooooooooool!

Comment

bump for new forum members. add to this if you know any.
                  my name is andy.

Comment

me
                    Chris-

Comment

updated.
                      my name is andy.

Comment

This thread FTW. Tons of good sites, great idea Fiziks.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Anybody know how outrageuos shipping would be from accross the pond (the Atlantic Ocean lol) for a set of wheels?
                          -Brandon-

Comment

I've heard it's roughly a couple hundred dollars.
                            my name is andy.

Comment

Yeah i emailed claus at felgen garage on a set of 17" RSs and they said 220euro so that's $307.36. just incase anyone cares lol
                              -Brandon-

Comment

Yeah that sounds about right. But unless your looking at some super rare parts, the wheels are usually a little cheaper across the pond so the price equals out.
                                my name is andy.

Comment

Working...
                                X