This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dubsport87 View Post
    anyone know where I can find some double step/upsized lips & barrels for my futuras? Currently they are 17". I tried contacted vr wheels but they are don't return emails, and then when I call they tell me to email lol.
    spinntech

that's where Dutchswift got his, and they look real good

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Anyone know where would be best to source either:

ONE 3pc AC Schnitzer Type 1 17x8.5 ET13

or

A PAIR of 3pc AC Schnitzer Type 1 in any other size as long as they're 17"

I bought three 17x8.5 ones and am looking to complete the set by either getting another 17x8.5 one to make it a square set or by getting a pair of any other size to make it a staggered set.

Past: Fern Green E36 328iC, Imola E46 330ci M-Sport, Dunkelgruen E36 328i, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
      Current: 99 M3 Convertible - California Import, Estoril Blue, Dove Grey, Muffler Delete, Koni Coilovers

Comment

• Can't seem to find any 16" 30 hole lips preferably 1.5

Comment

• Great info!

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• I am not sure where to post my question, so I hope this is the right place...

I have some vintage Work Brombacher 18s for a narrow body aircooled Porsche. They look similar to BBS E88s. I would like to widen them from 18x10 to 18x11s for a widebody aircooled Porsche project. I contacted Work and they no longer make the parts for this wheel, so does anyone have any recommendations for aftermarket lips? I am keeping the barrel and need a 1" wider lip to do the conversion.

Here is what the wide body version look like.
              yhst-85269766349317_2252_0 (1).jpg
              Thanks!

Comment

• clutch thread!

Comment

• I'll admit to not reading every post in this thread.

Ehrlich Wheel Works (find him on facebook) has some amazing guilds, and he sourced some parts for me ages ago. Does powder and full restoration/customization.

Comment

• Discontinued Wheels

In search of a 20 inch wheel XD 796 chrome. For a ford. 8x170mm It has been discontinued and i am new to the forum so I cannot create my own post. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by bilbobaggins View Post
                      In search of a 20 inch wheel XD 796 chrome. For a ford. 8x170mm It has been discontinued and i am new to the forum so I cannot create my own post. Any help would be appreciated.
                      Deleted your other post. "ID this wheel" is not the thread for WTB post. That thread actually has valuable info
                      Side note: none of the 100 or so people on this forum give a damn about chrome truck wheels.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Can i change the types of my Honda SUV with some of the rare old school rims? I am more concerned about the compatibility as it might be an expensive makeover.
                        SUVs

Comment

• Also great place to get rare wheels from DB8 Motorsports!
                          Left the Honda scene, picked up a Q45t recently. WIP for sure! LoL

Comment

• Great info! Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                            X