Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tunershop.com (for wheel parts. outter lips, bolts, stuff of that nature)

On a side note, I purchased my wheels from RB Wheels. And though they were not as fucked up as mattphi's they do have curb rash that's almost hard to believe. But then again I had a kid ask me if I was affraid of hitting a curb with wheels that poked. I asked him if he was really that bad at driving and had a good laugh about it.

Comment

e30 m3 forum classified

Comment

Me
        I can get any wheel in japan to you
        98% of the times my prices cant be beat on new and used wheels
        Last edited by FreshLikeSushi; 01-04-2010, 04:37 PM.
        Disclaimer:
        I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

I remember you from when I had my 240's

Too bad I can't find shit on upgarage since they updated the layout a while ago. Do you have access to a lot of dope 5x120 wheels there or are they all 5/4x114.3?

Comment

i can order almost any wheel in 120, not an odd size. Used selection is not huge, but there are some
            Disclaimer:
            I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Glad I found this. I am looking for some new barrels for the BBSs I just picked up. Great help guys.
              3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Comment

im not sure if this is where i should post this but..

my current wheels are 16x7 16x8 enkei racing s both are +32. they are 2 piece wheels in which the face detaches from the lip/barrel, which has 40 bolts.

i'm looking for a 9 inch ride barrel which will work with the faces i have that are 40 hole, do any of you know if something like this exists? i have the correct face so all i need is 2 16x9 40 hole barrels.

thanks

Comment

this thread was awesome.. THANKS TO WHOEVER MADE IT!

Comment

every forum needs this hahaha I get so many questions all the time about where to go ect ..

Good TOPIC !
                      19x10-3 SSR Agle Strusse...19x11 -4...1999' Lexus GS400 blk/on/blk // // The Lexus is the Daily ! /link/VipdOut blog !!

Comment

Found my Work Eurolines for sale on my350z.com classified forums, you see some nice rare sets on there from time to time with really nice offsets and widths

Comment

Is tunershop.com the only source for 18" Super RS lips?

I think that would look amazing on my 350Z.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw View Post
                            I lub this thread.

yesssirrr
                            We are not the same I am a MARTIAN

Comment

ive heard of bad stories of RBwheels, but any bad stories from MemoryFab? i love their selection, but dont want to get ripped off like I hear a lot of people do from other sites.

Comment

Buy Replacement Car Rims for all Makes Models Years. Genuine OEM Alloy and Steel Wheels at awesome wholesale prices. Same day order processing and fast UPS shipping. Stock Alloy Rims for Ford Subaru Kia BMW Audi VW Honda Toyota GMC Chevy. Reconditioned A+ As-New Condition including Lifetime Finish Warranty!

oem wheels.

Comment

Working...
                                X