great services
    Done.

Comment

me!

Comment

Why do Image wheels have to be so expensive, they're so nice

Selling all my possessions to pay for wheels, brb

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
        ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

cool thread

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Done.

<3
            my name is andy.

Comment

They usually have a lot of crap to sift through but...

xrims.com

Comment

Do not purchase from RBwheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
                  Do not purchase from RBwheels.
                  Explain?
                  my name is andy.

Comment

I didnt see it on here and it is a little complicated to figure out but
                    up-garage.com always has killer prices on stuff and the conversion from yen to $ is not bad. I have contacts in Japan to get stuff shipped over and can really be worth it on wheels you would want to buy from rb or memoryfab

As far as parts go i get all my parts from titanium touch. I actually setup a wholesale account with them. I think last i checked I can get 2-3" 17" bbs rs lips for around 200 per lip shipped from Germany.

felgen garage is an insane rip off I would never buy anyhting from them ever.

just matz is good for the bbs rs caps, the ebay company( not hoffman) is really good to deal with Ive had caps from germany show up in less than a week

memory fab is good but if you are dealing with them let me know and if we can get a group buy together a lot of times if I pick up 3 or more sets you can get a nice discount ( they are 45 min drive for me)

Comment

i've bought 4 sets of wheels from RB and never had any issues

Comment

Originally posted by mpv View Post
                        As far as parts go i get all my parts from titanium touch. I actually setup a wholesale account with them. I think last i checked I can get 2-3" 17" bbs rs lips for around 200 per lip shipped from Germany.
                        Who is titanium touch? where are they located? i did a google search and couldnt find this company.
                        sigpic
                        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                          Who is titanium touch? where are they located? i did a google search and couldnt find this company.
                          the website is titanium-touch.com the actual business name is pertsch and partner. They are in germany not sure which city bu ive been dealing them for over 3 years now and are great to work with have bought lips/ barrels/ bolts pretty much everyyhting from them

Comment

I already had titanium touch up there, added up-garage tho.
                            my name is andy.

Comment

thanks for the info. i am going to try to set up a wholesale account now. need some parts soon
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by fiziks View Post
                                Explain?
                                I had a major issue with a set that I purchased from them. Their customer service (Jack) was almost non-existent. I would send an email and never receive responses and then call them and they would basically tell me "oh yeah, I forgot to write you back".

I bought a set from them before they moved to their new location, I received the wheels and one wheel had 3 large bends in the polished lip...and a large crack in the barrel. (Also all 4 had a large repair weld in the barrel to begin with). When after telling this to them they basically told me that I would need to send the wheel back to them, on my dime, they would fix it and then ship it back.

After explaining that it was not my fault and as a seller they are responsible for any non-disclosed damage...I agreed to pay for the shipping to them, only because I was tired of arguing. So I took the hit for shipping a wheel from Florida to Cali, and sent the wheel off for repair. After 3 months of going back and forth, and long periods of time between me shipping and him forgetting to ship my "fixed" wheel back to me...I received it and it was worse than before.

I was told that he physically used a hammer to fix the dents on the lip and that "wheels are stronger when they are fixed, than when they are first made". Which makes absolutely no sense. So after months of arguing and being let down...I finally opted for a full refund. He then told me that I was responsible to pay for return shipping or I couldnt get my money back. Great customer service right? RBWheels fucks up and it's up to the buyer to pay for everything. So there goes $100 for shipping all 4 wheels back to Cali.

I agree that they do have a nice selection of wheels, and if I ever find something that I like from them again I might actually purchasing something else. But this is not the first case that I've heard where they ship shit out and do not disclose damage...or where they switch around offsets and send out the wrong ones. The customer service is horrible and Jack (the owner) is absolutely clueless, but hey...if you can afford used LM's or something expensive, they are the place to go.

A few pics.

and the great hammer repair

Comment

Working...
                                X