This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    History at Hood College. i **** it here and the course load is a cake. should have tried in high school so i could be at Brown or some other ivy league with the rest of my friends from minnesota
    Pump the brakes kid...

I, too, am a member of the illustrious Hood College

A senior majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in Media Based Public Relations

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Business Admin at community college. They have a bachelors degree program which I may be enrolling in.

Comment

Graphic Design/Advertising @ Portland State University.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

undeclared freshman at Zoomass. probably end up in management next year

Comment

Graduated SUNY Morrisville in '07 with an associates in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
            -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

Finishing up my gen eds for the low price of $2,000 a semester at community college. Transferring to the university of rhode island for my bachelors in exercise science then perusing the physical therapy graduate program.
              cars and stuff

Comment

Graduated '05 Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Arizona. I am now a mechanical designer for a company that creates flight data systems for business class aircraft (IE baller jets).

Just got word I get a window office yesterday.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

photography. cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteE36M3 View Post
                    Motorsports Engineering Technology at ODU/PHCC/NCI.
                    This year is my fabrication classes then next year is my engine classes and then I'll be done. I'm finishing up my engineering classes at the same time as well.

This is my classroom

My latest project was a front axle for a 1937 chevy
                    Wait, what school is this?

Comment

Economics/Finance at Bentley University.....I want to go into investment banking...it's muh thang.

I'll probably go to Harvard for grad school.....the work here is mad easy.
                      -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

Senior in Construction Management at Colorado State University, specificly looking to get into Heavy Civil Construction, i.e. Bridges, Highways, Tunnels anything thats large scale construction.

Comment

sophomore in Architecture at Auburn University.

should be finishing up a minor in sustainability next semester, and am considering a minor in real estate finance eventually

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

getting my AA in social science at a CC. will be done in the spring

moving on to a marketing major with a minor in sports management

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Graphic Design, may transfer to an AI for industrial design.
                              Who knows.
                              Christof Goulart
                              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management, may be getting an Entrepreneurship Minor as well.

Not sure what I want to do when done, but we'll figure it out sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                                X