X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really have to go get a ps3 now
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

That pic the Merc getting sideways is eerily photorealistic.

The one that follows it is amazing as well, I think only the wheels hint at it being a game-shot.

Comment

these look so real!!! can you edit the wheels etc? stretch perhaps??

Comment

Nope...

I fkn wish.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
            these look so real!!! can you edit the wheels etc? stretch perhaps??
            It's a racing simulator...

Comment

Can't wait to get gt5. Too bad you can't do engine swaps
              flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                It's a racing simulator...
                AND??? i dont play that shit? how would i know?

Comment

I just assumed that at some point in the past 13 years you would have found out about Gran Turismo.. it's always been marketed as a racing sim.

So far the only game I've found where you can have stretched tires is Tokyo Drift, but you can't lower the car much so it's pretty disappointing.

Comment

I just assumed that at some point in the past 13 years you would have found out about Gran Turismo.. it's always been marketed as a racing sim.

So far the only game I've found where you can have stretched tires is Tokyo Drift, but you can't lower the car much so it's pretty disappointing.
                    i havent played gran turismo since the first one came out with the dawn of the original playstation.

i also had tokyo drift, but i didnt know you could stretch the tires

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                      i also had tokyo drift, but i didnt know you could stretch the tires
                      You have no control over how much, but you have the option normal "race" tires or hipari "drift" tires with a mildly stretched appearance. Honestly would have been pretty cool if you had more control over the wheel specs and ride height.

Comment

lets make that game and be millionares

btw, how the fuck do you post pictures? I fuxed with it today, and i wanted to post them up

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

You have no control over how much, but you have the option normal "race" tires or hipari "drift" tires with a mildly stretched appearance. Honestly would have been pretty cool if you had more control over the wheel specs and ride height.
                          in every car game. thats why i got tired of fm3.
                          sold the 360 etc. when they make a game worth it to me, ill buy one again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                            lets make that game and be millionares

btw, how the fuck do you post pictures? I fuxed with it today, and i wanted to post them up
                            i upload them to the ps3 main menu thing and then put them on a thumb drive. theres other ways to do it but i lost the link that said how
                            im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Comment

Collecting bets that bbs rs' are the most used wheel in the game. Any takers? lol
                                SLAMMED GARAGE
                                slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X